• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m guessing a lawyer told Helena to tell the truth after she realized she was pretty screwed when Platinum came to take her to court.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Started reading Invincible today. I watched the TV show for the second time a few days ago and liked it even more on rewatch, and the comic is the favorite piece of media of one of my best friends. So far I think the series had much better pacing but I've been told it the comic gets better with time

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

More Pokemon stuff tomorrow
I love that they are doing another found footage reveal. The zoura one was great. I’ve definitely enjoyed the creativity with marketing the past two gens.
Wait, Zaslav is gone? I didn't hear
Unfortunately he is the CEO and still there. I really hope not for much longer though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Started reading Invincible today. I watched the TV show for the second time a few days ago and liked it even more on rewatch, and the comic is the favorite piece of media of one of my best friends. So far I think the series had much better pacing but I've been told it the comic gets better with time
What I love about the Invincible Amazon series is it being a superhero setting just being itself rather then copying Marvel.

People says they're getting tired of superheroes, but I think the problem is Marvel which many films (Even outside of superheroes) tries to copy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait, Zaslav is gone? I didn't hear
I think they're referring to Walter Hamada, who was previously in charge of DC's film department. (he was appointed after the release of Justice League, and stepped down about a week ago)
yeah him…getting rid of Zaslav would be too much luck, but one huge step at a time (then we can find a way to get rid of him)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Everyone: Celebrity deaths the election Harambe’s death omg 2016 is the woooorst

14 year old me: hehe Pokémon Sun and Moon hehe
Everyone: MEMES MEMES POLITICS MEMES MEMES AWFUL MOVIES MEMES MEMES OH MY GOD LET 2016 END MEMES
Me: Haha animation is great and Halsey is the best music person ever!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone think Henry Cavill might play the next James Bond?

Fun Fact: He came close to playing the latest incarnation of the character but that role eventually went to Daniel Craig.

Hence why I consider that a possibility that he might be next.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

A TERF being a liar, What else is new.

I really hope this doesn't get used to invalidate voice actors, and all the sentiments made about how VAs are invaluable are still 100% true, don't let one person ruin movements helmed by many other people.
I am going to become the Joker.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Anyone think Henry Cavill might play the next James Bond?

Fun Fact: He came close to playing the latest incarnation of the character but that role eventually went to Daniel Craig.

Hence why I consider that a possibility that he might be next.
This would surprise me they usually pick a more underground actor who did a role that fit the vibe (Roger Moore playing saint pierce brosnan as that detective in whatever show that was)

Id also definitely prefer if James Bond didn’t look hercules and somehow even more muscles had a baby

Dukefire

Smash Master
Thanks for the tip.

By the way, here is some Chaos Island footage from Sonic Frontiers.

So there is the 2D camera view, but the overworld present it only to help the players to get a better view while maintaining the 3D environment. Stats of the skill levels and some returning mechanics. (Spring propeller in Sky Rail of SA2 and moving spinning disc in Marble Garden Zone and Sky Sanctuary Classic in Generations).

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So there is the 2D camera view, but the overworld present it only to help the players to get a better view while maintaining the 3D environment. Stats of the skill levels and some returning mechanics. (Spring propeller in Sky Rail of SA2 and moving spinning disc in Marble Garden Zone and Sky Sanctuary Classic in Generations).
Speaking of, go to 6:13-6:22 in the same video.

Don't you see a resemblance, if small?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Kang is not a physical fighter, he relies on his super advanced technology to kick Avenger ass
There’s lambs that can do both. Also by this logic, the massive array of war ships in that trailer should obliterate Scott in an instant.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kang is not a physical fighter, he relies on his super advanced technology to kick Avenger ass
nah this Kang is gonna be throwing hands. One of the many other Kang variants can stick to tech

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sonic Frontiers really does look rad. But every once in a while I'll look at a screenshot and think-

Wow.

They really did hire that man :dr^_^:
and then people got just a little upset they hired that man

understandable, Sonic don’t do the funny when he goes down a slope, and that’s grounds for a public trial imo

Top Bottom