• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
As much as I'm enjoying Splat 3, that game is buggy as ****. To minor things like the victory animations being glitchy, to some annoying things like the Sloshing and Dynamo just being able to ignore map layouts and just hit through walls, ceilings, and obstacles, to things just not working like the Ultra Stamp, and just whatever the hell the Tenta Brella is supposed to do.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I got the live action Mario movie on blu ray today. For whatever reason my PS5 couldn't read it but it works fine on the Series X.

What are you playing at Sony?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As much as I'm enjoying Splat 3, that game is buggy as ****. To minor things like the victory animations being glitchy, to some annoying things like the Sloshing and Dynamo just being able to ignore map layouts and just hit through walls, ceilings, and obstacles, to things just not working like the Ultra Stamp, and just whatever the hell the Tenta Brella is supposed to do.
They still didnt fix the glitch of me losing either

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just realized that there are 13 live-action segments of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! that weren't included in the DVD collections I got. The reason why is they were part of The Legend of Zelda show instead.

Guess I'm not done with my Mario cartoon binging like I originally thought.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I got the live action Mario movie on blu ray today. For whatever reason my PS5 couldn't read it but it works fine on the Series X.

What are you playing at Sony?
I knew that time I streamed the Mario cartoons on PS4 would cause issues.
Sony still mad that Nintendo didn’t go to them for the animated Mario movie
and for not giving them a free spot in Smash

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw a very good point on the Velma show that just makes this even more of a disaster.

Of all the characters to race bend, they chose Shaggy. The member of the gang who comes from a confederate lineage, and whose family definitely owned slaves. The worst part is they are saying shaggy family has some dark secret and I feel like for the sake of being over the top, it’s gonna definitely tie back into those roots and look really bad.

Meanwhile Fred is the only unchanged character and the official character descriptions even say that. Have Fred being the black jock character would seem stereotypical, but that’s where I would make it the opposite of what people expect. Where his story has less to do with his jock life and maybe more like his mystery incorporated backstory. There’s so much potential in writing more with that story in an adult setting.

Also they were supposedly told they can’t use Scooby. Which to me shuts down the theory that Mindy had an original idea and was forced to rebrand it.

Because why the hell would the network pitch them a show idea where they said it could harm scoobys image and didn’t want him.

This is just even more baffling that they got this approved and past all the purging.

If your not gonna do adult scooby right, then they should have kept scooby holiday haunt. The leaked plot for that sounded perfect and like a well written and wholesome scooby Doo story.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Saw a very good point on the Velma show that just makes this even more of a disaster.

Of all the characters to race bend, they chose Shaggy. The member of the gang who comes from a confederate lineage, and whose family definitely owned slaves. The worst part is they are saying shaggy family has some dark secret and I feel like for the sake of being over the top, it’s gonna definitely tie back into those roots and look really bad.

Meanwhile Fred is the only unchanged character and the official character descriptions even say that. Have Fred being the black jock character would seem stereotypical, but that’s where I would make it the opposite of what people expect. Where his story has less to do with his jock life and maybe more like his mystery incorporated backstory. There’s so much potential in writing more with that story in an adult setting.

What the hell are you talking about???

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
a lot has occured.png

Is it too much to ask to just stick to Scooby-Doo media that feels like Scooby-Doo?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
yeah can we just

end all graphics discourse in video games

pls Pokemon fans yelling about a sandwich: go outside, get some sun, speak to irl people, touch grass, whatever you want to call it, idc: y’all ain’t ok

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

What the hell are you talking about???
This refers to which part?

Also side note, but someone said they should have made Scooby an anxiety dog for Shaggy in this and that would have been a really great really to keep the dynamic they’ve had but add so many more layers to the importance of it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just found out the Mario Movie releases March 30 in Australia rather than April 7.

Let's a go!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I am suffering from Pikmin brainrot

And now I'm at my parent's house for the week which means I don't have my Switch, so I'm gonna be experiencing withdrawal symptoms
Man people are going to flood that week with spoilers and it’s not gonna be fun to dodge them all. It’s gonna be looking like this:
6AF2D2A3-A177-4556-9649-BC605C8FB332.jpeg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Also they were supposedly told they can’t use Scooby. Which to me shuts down the theory that Mindy had an original idea and was forced to rebrand it.

Because why the hell would the network pitch them a show idea where they said it could harm scoobys image and didn’t want him.

This is just even more baffling that they got this approved and past all the purging.

If your not gonna do adult scooby right, then they should have kept scooby holiday haunt. The leaked plot for that sounded perfect and like a well written and wholesome scooby Doo story.
Yeah, ive been meaning to say something about that. Why shaggy, of all people, is now black?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Leave it to Atlus to fumble an anniversary this bad
I wouldn't say they fumbled it, really, they just didn't have any new games to show.

...which they probably should've been upfront about but the ports everyone and their mothers were asking for + the long overdue concert are not bad at all imo.

Top Bottom