• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That seems like a bit of an extreme, most of those characters are pretty defined by their actors. Not to mention you’d still need to get permission from the actors to have their likenesses be used unless they were heavily redesigned.
I mean, it’s a cartoon. I want to design the characters so they look like the characters without necessarily looking like the actors. Which is a thing you can do.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Watched the Harley Quinn Finale. Really great episode, and I loved how the set up each character dynamic going forward. Makes for a very interesting season set up.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Genshin Impact is getting an anime.

I’m not sure how it’ll adapt the story but it should be interesting.

Dukefire

Smash Master
As a TF2 fan, seeing overwatch's current state is like watching a grandchild ****ing die.
Back then when OW was new, people say that it was going to be the TF2 killer. Now, look where it is currently. If one talks trash during the early stage of anything like a race or popularity, there is a good chance it might end up backfiring instead.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Street Fighter 6 confirmed its launch roster, though strangely enough, several characters from the leak are apparently being saved for DLC, like Rashid, Akuma, Ed, and several newcomers. I suppose they could be unlockable instead, but that's not usually how Street Fighter does things.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Spoilers for final episode of Primal.

This should've been a 40-minute final at least.

Spear noooooo!!!! Why did you have to die!

Won't lie while a pretty good conclusion. The battle with the Fire Chief came off as kinda anti-climatic. Part of me feels it was kinda rush.

And even then I still say Gennedy's missed an awesome opportunity for a final season 3 of Spear and Fang fighting through Hell after said Fire Chief drags them down there. Come on! Caveman and T-Rex vs hordes of demons and eventually giant horned demon god until finally escaping and reuniting with Mira and Fang's hatchlings.

Missed opportunity Gennedy's! Missed opportunity!

That would have been a much more satisfying ending and conclusion.

Either way, it was a great adventure joining the duo on their travels. May they be remembered as some of Adult Swim's most recognizable characters for years to come. Gonna miss ya Spear and Fang...:(

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Street Fighter 6 confirmed its launch roster, though strangely enough, several characters from the leak are apparently being saved for DLC, like Rashid, Akuma, Ed, and several newcomers. I suppose they could be unlockable instead, but that's not usually how Street Fighter does things.
So it seems, also they seem to tease G in the trailer, maybe as the main antagonist of the game?

I am bit surprised that Akuma, Rashid, Ed and AKI are missing from the roster despite being leaked which could pretty much mean like you said, they could very well be DLC candidates. Guess we'll wait and see what further news develops in the future.

Even though, I would prefer to have a 22 roster, I have no complaints about having an 18 characters as the starting launch roster.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
An idea for splatoon 3 story mode DLC:
So at the end, deep cut remarks thst The great Zapfish looks slightly different. I dont know how? But what if they pull some venom **** after it came back from space? Would be one of those out there ideas I could see them go for.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
They just revealed EVERYONE:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Finally won my first anarchy series.

Lost two right off the bat and then immediately went on a 5 game win streak.

And shortly after my switch could no longer handle the campus wifi, so now I gotta get a wired connection

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
So........I have not decided on which team to go for in Splatoon 3 yet. I wonder if Tools, Grub or Fun is good when stranded on a deserted island......

The worst part is that if the team I choose ends up first place halfway, we all know what happens next.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Actually, don't do this unless the person you're proposing agreed to it.

Nothing worse than starting an engagement by putting such big pressure on someone to accept it.
yes. Only mentioned it due to one of the main characters of Grownish proposing to his girlfriend at a whole ass party…like that’s a major oof

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Top Bottom