• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No but for real though, I've been living here for 33 years and I've never seen a wild frog around here. I've HEARD them, but that's usually when I've lived near like, a pond. Afaik there's no big bodies of water near here.
I saw a tiny frog in a woodpile in my moms backyard and a baby turtle in my front yard and an even bigger adult turtle in out back yard and anoter turt at the park once

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I completed every social link except for the one that finishes automatically later on

Didn't think I'd actually get all of them done but I'm glad that I did cause some of them were pretty great, even one of the last links I did was really good

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Megan thee stalian preforms at Kamala Rally
Twitter people: "Kamala just lost a bunch of people"(probably just old heads so who cares)
"Kamala gonna lose this election now"

Megan before she preformed: "View attachment 393065"
Idk about you, but thats a GOAT talking
No that's a stallion talking. This generation can't read smh

Jondolio

Smash Hero
"I'm sorry Teddie, only people have human rights" may be the funniest line in the game. I love it when the gang collectively has enough of Teddie's bull**** cause I'm right there with them

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My dad still wants me to do this roast recipe but it involves taking the roast in and out of the oven several times and probably won't even be done by dinner time. Even worse is that he told me he didn't even look through all of the recipe and only looked through part of it and gave it to me so I can do the rest.

Im sick of this

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm really close to the end of P4 so I think I'm gonna start slowing down and actually play the game like a responsible adult instead of putting almost half the day into playing it

BritishGuy54

Smash Ace
This talk of a September direct has me wondering.

What could we even see?

I think Nintendo will get New Super Mario Bros. Wii ported in preparation for a new Mario Maker on the next system.

Noipoi

Howdy!
2008-2014 Katy Perry may have genuinelly been the best to ever do it. Absolutely generational run, no artist made white girl music better than her in those years
She was the epitome of pop music at the time, hit after hit after hit.

Which only makes what she’s up to now even sadder.
This talk of a September direct has me wondering.

What could we even see?

I think Nintendo will get New Super Mario Bros. Wii ported in preparation for a new Mario Maker on the next system.
Nintendo 2

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Anyone know what the hell that sound effect of someone going 'Ahhhhh!' is? It's usually used in money-related memes like

In this vid

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Anyone know what the hell that sound effect of someone going 'Ahhhhh!' is? It's usually used in money-related memes like

In this vid
Yeah, so that sound effect is used in quite a bit of R&B and Hip Hop songs. If I had to guess, it's a generic choir sound effect from a Yamaha keyboard, or something similar to it.

But here it is, isolated for you

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

In this vid
It’s just a stock sound effect but this is the song I remember the quickest when I hear it

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, so that sound effect is used in quite a bit of R&B and Hip Hop songs. If I had to guess, it's a generic choir sound effect from a Yamaha keyboard, or something similar to it.

But here it is, isolated for you
Ya know

Looking up Awwww instead of Augh probably would have helped.

All I could find was screams of people in pain.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bungie is the latest in video game layoffs with 220 employees let go (~17% of their workforce)

A few other roles were integrated more deeply within Sony.
the higher up really needed those $2.3 million classic car sets

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
not Marvel Comics turning Doctor Doom into the sorcerer supreme while making our biracial Spider-Man part vampire

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He’s being turned into Doctor Strange in the comics, he’s being turned into Iron Man in the movies, why are they afraid of making Doom who he is?
at this point Doom might become President of America with how much they be giving him

and I’m still weirded out by Miles being a daywalking vampire

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You guys ever had a moment when you're seeing someone and you get a 50+ minute video venting about various topics after you texted "How's your day?"

yeah....glad I'm not going to continue dating this gal. If you want to vent longer than 10 minutes, hit me up with a video call and I'm more than willing to listen and provide support there.

Top Bottom