• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
As much as I want them to redo Ben 10 vs. Green Lantern... I've been wanting them to redo Master Cheif vs. DoomSlayer in 3D for YEARS.
High fives her You and me both! I want Master Chief vs. Doomslayer as well!

I wonder why people want Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan the Green Lantern again? I am sure it will end with the same result.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

I wonder why people want Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan the Green Lantern again? I am sure it will end with the same result.
Honestly.. partly so they can redo the animation with OV/End of Timeline Ben. Partly so that if Ben still looses it's in a less silly way that actually makes sense. And partly because I do really think they got the winner wrong (I think if you truly look at the evidence objectively it should end in a tie).

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Honestly.. partly so they can redo the animation with OV/End of Timeline Ben. Partly so that if Ben still looses it's in a less silly way that actually makes sense. And partly because I do really think they got the winner wrong (I think if you truly look at the evidence objectively it should end in a tie).
Makes sense. I can see a lot of people choosing that fight for the rematch. Hopefully, for you and I, Master Chief vs. Doomguy gets done instead.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder if there’ll even be a September direct

I kinda figured instead we’d get the next console’s official reveal in fall. But that’s only if the thing comes out in Spring next year.
I'm having doubts. We know Nintendo's roadmap for the rest of this year and early next year. Switch 2 reveal is more likely.

But I'm still thinking we could see Metroid Prime 2 & 3 remasters before 4 drops.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I wonder if there’ll even be a September direct

I kinda figured instead we’d get the next console’s official reveal in fall. But that’s only if the thing comes out in Spring next year.
Gotta reveal more information on Pokemon Legends Z-A SOMEWHERE.

...like during the World Championships.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gotta reveal more information on Pokemon Legends Z-A SOMEWHERE.

...like during the World Championships.
There’s been a Pokémon Presents in August for the last three years, always before the PWC (except 2021 which didn’t have a championship because covid, the Presents was a little later in the month that year).

I’m keeping an eye out for the first few weeks of August before Worlds, and then Worlds itself. If we get nothing during that time…I’ll just assume we won’t see anything of Z-A until next year
:054:

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
As much as I want them to redo Ben 10 vs. Green Lantern... I've been wanting them to redo Master Cheif vs. DoomSlayer in 3D for YEARS.
Happy to be on the same page!

I think they want more salty fanboys.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Was watching this while preparing myself mentally for the fight against the killer in P4 (second time because I accidentally did it too early the first time)

The moment he said Yumi is best girl in his anime video I had a feeling it was because she's a theater kid. Also glad to know James is a fellow Teddie hater
and it’s good to know you don’t **** with Teddie either

Shroob

Sup?
I can’t pay for the $500 death battle tier and I wouldn’t want to. Because I have like… five matchups I’d want to pitch and I’d only get to pitch one.
Easy

Take out a loan and buy 5 of them. :4wario2:

Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor nor do I take any responsibility for financial decisions made in jest.

Shroob

Sup?
No but for real though, I've been living here for 33 years and I've never seen a wild frog around here. I've HEARD them, but that's usually when I've lived near like, a pond. Afaik there's no big bodies of water near here.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
did you know that the city Mega Man lives in was only ever given a name in an obscure Japanese only WonderSwan sequel to Mega Man & Bass? It's true. It's called Symphony City.

TBH I think even Capcom forgot about this game.

Imma play it.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Day 9: Greninja

A Pokemon that is best compared to Chris Pratt

View attachment 393059

He's so cool...
Literally one of the most fun experiences I had in a Pokemon game was using a (pre-nerf) Protean Greninja I randomly got wonder traded.

Greninja is one of the most popular Pokemon for a reason. It's fun to use, it had an excellent role in the anime, it's an iconic Smash character, AND it's a frog ninja.

Just more reasons the Kalos starters are the most based starters of all in my humble opinion.

Top Bottom