• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
New Project Voltage song: “Champion” by Kanaria ft. Hatsune Miku. It has Cynthia who seems to switch to Miku in a similar clothing/hairstyle to the former (or maybe it’s just Cynthia dressed as Miku, idk, though their faces seem slightly different). It’s pretty cool imo.

This is the final Project Voltage song, aside from some “Exchange Remixes” they announced on Twitter (the producers will remix each others’ songs).

This is official concept art for a previous version of the Minecraft movie

This is real
this looks pretty funny tbh, though now I’m worried how Steve will look xD

Vapodubz

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
VAPO#333
All physical versions of Sonic x Shadow generations will have the Japanese box art as a reversible cover

They just had to make the spine different!?!? so now it will look ugly next to any of your other games. Why must this be???
Love when games do this. It's such a cool addition.

Noipoi

Howdy!
how was everybody's day?
I quit my new job for another one. I quickly realized the position was not for me, and by pure luck one of the other places I tried decided to call me up that very day. We’ll see how it goes but it’s looking good so far.

I think it was the best move for me and what I need right now, I wouldn’t be happy there long term, but I do feel a little bad. Apparently new hires quit often and they’re getting kinda tired of it.

Oh well, I’m not gonna stress too much about a retail gig.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I quit my new job for another one. I quickly realized the position was not for me, and by pure luck one of the other places I tried decided to call me up that very day. We’ll see how it goes but it’s looking good so far.

I think it was the best move for me and what I need right now, I wouldn’t be happy there long term, but I do feel a little bad. Apparently new hires quit often and they’re getting kinda tired of it.

Well what's the new gig?

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

For me, retail sucked but was also full of bizarre circumstances. The fact that there hasn't been a looney tunes cartoon about working retail means that nobody making these cartoons has EVER worked retail because that's a goldmine of opportunity.

Also good for you on making a decision for your own health.

Shroob

Sup?

Don't feel bad about it. If you knew you weren't going to be happy there(And you got a better deal elsewhere), then better for ya.

how was everybody's day?
Internet keeps dying all day, it's like every 30 seconds it just dies.

Even had it go out while I was typing this.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well what's the new gig?
The illustrious and highly regarded position of working the register at Walgreens

Nothing fancy, but it’s simple enough. Working with live animals is really dirty and stressful and hectic and I’ll be real, I get overwhelmed really easy. I was feeling sick by the end of each day.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The illustrious and highly regarded position of working the register at Walgreens

Nothing fancy, but it’s simple enough. Working with live animals is really dirty and stressful and hectic and I’ll be real, I get overwhelmed really easy. I was feeling sick by the end of each day.
Hope yours dont close. They have been closing like a ************ for me in VA along with Rite aids

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm 25, I have five years left before I guess I... find out what that is...
It's free to play game, and theire are perks if you pay. If you put money into their system, you can get early access to their other games in development. The ones in dev right now are Banjo and Crash spiritual successors, but that only happens if you put a lot of money in the game (and they're rare pulls too). So like keep spending if you wanna see them.

Top Bottom