• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
Did you pay the rat $300 coins in chapter 1 so he could go hit oil? If you did, did you go back to him and get your money back? If so you can use that to buy piñata coins.

Doing the recipes first might also help. You don’t need most of them and some of them sell really well. Which could give you enough money to just buy them, because the slot machines were genuinely annoying to win.
Bruh I didn't even know this rat existed.

Reactions: Z25

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
New Girl in SMT V carrying all the original characters that aren't Yakumo and Nuwa on her back with how they're now actually able to be characters and actually do **** in line with their alignments.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
decided to check out FOP A New Wish…Butch Hartman should’ve cooked as good as these showrunners are cause it completely makes up for the unholy Sparky and Chloe era

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Bruh I didn't even know this rat existed.
I think he’s in the prologue too, but he hangs out at the pier by the paper boat pannel.

If you pay him up to 300 coins, he uses it to head out to dry dry desert from the first game and try to strike oil.

After chapter 6, he comes back and will triple your investment and give you $999 coins. He also lets you read his diary where he has a whole side story of him meeting with characters from the first game and how they helped him achieve his dream.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so Cosmo and Wanda spent a regular amount of time with Timmy for 7 years ignoring the 50-60 years had as well, and they say they have been retired for thousands of years despite the Lemonade Dimmadome kid being an adult and hella rich…these fairies got a weird ass aging system

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
so Cosmo and Wanda spent a regular amount of time with Timmy for 7 years ignoring the 50-60 years had as well, and they say they have been retired for thousands of years despite the Lemonade Dimmadome kid being an adult and hella rich…these fairies got a weird ass aging system
Funny enough, Athena P's next video will be covering Cosmo and Wanda's relationship over the years. Undoubtedly cuz of the new FOP content that came out recently

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If there is Pokémon Legends: Z-A news tomorrow, I might have to scrap or rework entirely my BINGO card that I haven't finished for months.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Prepares for all the Snake rage posts about how the game is poopy ass because they did Mega Pikachu and Eevee instead
It's not going to be more linear than a Linoone's running path, it's already bound to be poopy ass.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Funny enough, Athena P's next video will be covering Cosmo and Wanda's relationship over the years. Undoubtedly cuz of the new FOP content that came out recently
FOP is truly back
Mario movie 2 comes to Japan April 24, 2026.

Source is Nintendo Japan
IMG_3330.jpeg

Nintendo keeps getting away with this

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder if this gets a segment in the direct or if they just put it so people wouldn’t expect that; even though most didn’t.
Doubt it. The gap between the cast reveal and the film release (before the delay) for the first movie was 15 months. We're much further away from the next movie right now.

Reactions: Z25

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't have hope for any Zelda movie news in the Direct unless it's coming much sooner than we think.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Here's a bold prediction I have - Pokemon X and Y are getting a Switch port/remaster. No idea if it'll get announced at this direct or somewhere else but it'll happen.

They released BDSP very close to Arceus and that seems to have worked well. It would be weird to not do that again. It's harder to market "Remember Kalos????!??!?" when you can't play the OG Kalos on modern hardware.

Unfortunately I'd be shocked if this was the big upgrade Kalos needs. I'm expecting it to literally be X/Y ported to Switch, with the ORAS forms and maybe some tiny extra content. Not even given a new name, literally just "Pokemon X/Y" again

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Here's a bold prediction I have - Pokemon X and Y are getting a Switch port/remaster. No idea if it'll get announced at this direct or somewhere else but it'll happen.

They released BDSP very close to Arceus and that seems to have worked well. It would be weird to not do that again. It's harder to market "Remember Kalos????!??!?" when you can't play the OG Kalos on modern hardware.

Unfortunately I'd be shocked if this was the big upgrade Kalos needs. I'm expecting it to literally be X/Y ported to Switch, with the ORAS forms and maybe some tiny extra content. Not even given a new name, literally just "Pokemon X/Y" again
But would it have National Dex integration?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Rewatched Captain America The Winter Soldier

Still a great movie, absolutely a Top 3 MCU project. The action and setpieces are memorable the character moments and story were great (The only stuff that felt off was once again some slightly weird Black Widow moments, but even then she felt like an actual character), it is just a well made and entertaining movie.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I just found out something that made me feel even STRONGER about the lack of respect Aviva gets in Wild Kratts and from PBS in general.

I found this DVD that features 15 PBS Kids episodes heavily focused on female characters. Y'know, your Francine and Muffy, your Katerina Kittycat, your Molly of Denali.

But then I found something horrible: THERE ARE NO WILD KRATTS EPISODES ON THERE!!!
1718676806560.png

One of PBS Kids' biggest successes of the 2010s and they couldn't even bother to grab an Aviva-centric episode from Wild Kratts to honor one of the most important but also OVERLOOKED characters in one of their most popular shows.

I know it's ultimately not a big deal, but Aviva is a big comfort character for me and it hurts to see her so overlooked by the WK writers, PBS Kids, AND the WK fandom. (They also totally missed out Odd Squad which also has excellent female representation.)

EDIT: Sorry y'all, I guess I kinda needed to let that out a bit. Make no mistake I still respect the heck out of PBS Kids and Wild Kratts, I just wanna see more Aviva focus in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom