• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Chris Pratt says he sees "lots" of Nintendo films coming over the next decade

I'm all in for more Nintendo movies, but I'm a little uncertain if Pratt really knows the plans beyond the next Mario movie, regardless of how successful the first one was.

If legit, yes Star Fox, no Super Smash Bros.
Yeah, we can forget about Smash Bros.

We can really forget it though if they decide to bring in third party characters. Still, I would like to see how Paramount movie Sonic and Illumination movie Mario would interact.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
It was like the only good thing to come out of 06. They had to capitalize on it :nifty:
What about this?

I'm all in for more Nintendo movies, but I'm a little uncertain if Pratt really knows the plans beyond the next Mario movie, regardless of how successful the first one was.

Yeah, we don't want Nintendo to go full MCU on us.

Dukefire

Smash Master

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Enter the Prattverse

Chris Pratt is the lead role for every Nintendo movie.

He even replaces Peach’s VA for her origin prequel movie when it is announced 5 years from now

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
In Sonic Movie 2, the Master Emerald was destroyed near the end of the movie which in turn released the chaos emeralds. And then the day was saved and all... but like is Chaos just in New York chilling or something?

Noipoi

Howdy!
In Sonic Movie 2, the Master Emerald was destroyed near the end of the movie which in turn released the chaos emeralds. And then the day was saved and all... but like is Chaos just in New York chilling or something?
Maybe Chaos has a different backstory in the movies.

Or maybe they’re saving him for movie 3 idk

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Sorry for interrupting Sonic music time.

For those looking to grab any last minute Xbox 360 games before the store shuts down at the end of July there is a sale going on with about 60 non backwards compatible titles.

If I had to pick one, I say go for Yar’s Revenge. It’s like the shooting sections of Kid Icarus Uprising, but as the whole game. Price right now is a single dollar.

Top Bottom