• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
For those that are wanting to know more about Shantae: Risky Revolution on the GBA, there will be a twitter Q & A post with Mr.Bozon tomorrow if interested.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Speaking of Dragon Ball FighterZ, I really wanted to see a guest character here, but the modding community is the one who can save that dream.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For those that are wanting to know more about Shantae: Risky Revolution on the GBA, there will be a twitter Q & A post with Mr.Bozon tomorrow if interested.
That was actually today. Here it is

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I didn’t expect them to go this route with the DCU Superman look
IMG_2202.jpeg

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So a woman who was visiting Disney World in Florida with her husband just died there supposedly as a result of an allergic reaction to some food at an in-park restaurant, despite them repeatedly asking and being reassured by the restaurant's staff that they were on top of the issue and that the food was fine.

Speaking from experience, I sadly wouldn't be shocked if this was the case. Disneyland California loves touting this whole "Allergy Friendly" menu that they have, but it's far less suitable for people with allergies than it claims, and the last time I was there, it was edited to have a note informing diners with allergies that they're taking a risk by ordering from it and that they can't actually guarantee whether the food on that menu is truly allergen-free or not, negating the whole point of it supposedly being "Allergy Friendly" in the first place. There also seemed to be major miscommunication issues between staff members at some restaurants over which meals were actually safe for people with allergies to eat and which meals weren't.

I've loved going to Disneyland growing up but they haven't handled allergies well at all. If she truly died as a result of negligence on Disney World's part, then there better be some major repercussions and changes for the parks going forward. That's all that can be done at this point.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Well, heard that Toys for BOB is going indie. Though, it was announced yesterday....
At least they are now separated from Activision Blizzard. Just where is the company going to go from here and what are the future for Crash and Spyro now?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Odd, it seems I got a video in my YouTube subscriptions about something NTF related, and I never subscribed to that video’s channel.

Something screwy seems to be going on at YouTube.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Odd, it seems I got a video in my YouTube subscriptions about something NTF related, and I never subscribed to that video’s channel.

Something screwy seems to be going on at YouTube.
That channel was probably something you did subscribe to, but got hacked and now looks completely different.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That channel was probably something you did subscribe to, but got hacked and now looks completely different.
Maybe, though the video that showed up on my subscriptions was the first one on the channel. Still, there could have been the case where the channel was hacked.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just beat Penny's Big Breakaway, it's easily the best platformer I've played in quite a while, I strongly recommend it to any fan of the genre, it's less a 3D take on classic Sonic but a wonderful mesh of ideas, Mario 3D World with Spiderman's web swinging, side objectives like collectathons or Kirby and the Forgotten Land and a simple yet fun score system that eases you in to mastery by making it very satisfying to keep your combo going, it's only 30 euros but I strongly recommend it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And thus Dump Month (January-February) is over.

We're entering the big bois now of cinema.

Can't wait for Kung Fu Panda 4 and Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Currently feeling sick because of a sore throat and really warm and dizzy forehead. Hopefully I recover.

I just beat Penny's Big Breakaway, it's easily the best platformer I've played in quite a while, I strongly recommend it to any fan of the genre, it's less a 3D take on classic Sonic but a wonderful mesh of ideas, Mario 3D World with Spiderman's web swinging, side objectives like collectathons or Kirby and the Forgotten Land and a simple yet fun score system that eases you in to mastery by making it very satisfying to keep your combo going, it's only 30 euros but I strongly recommend it.
For 30 euros that does sound to be an extremely good deal. Will try It out at some point! And glad you found It cool Gwen! :)

StormC

Smash Hero
Definitely interested in Penny's Big Breakaway but with so many games to play right now it's a "put on wishlist and wait" title for me

Top Bottom