• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
15 of the 30 games found in Rare Replay can be on NSO and we already got 5 of them. Not to mention we also have 6 other Rare games not found in said collection.

And there's still plenty more that could come to NSO beyond those.

Shroob

Sup?
But ya

I was excited for SMTV

But I know Atlus, and knowing Atlus, I'm glad I waited. :dr^_^:

They're offering save file transfer and a couple exclusive in-game items but..... that ain't worth buying TWO games.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, if the fan-translation didn't exist and the Switch was region locked I would understand people being bothered about the news.

Buuuuuuut... The fan translation exists EVEN in spanish and the Switch isn't region-locked, so at this point you can literally play Mother 3 legally by making a japanese account and understand the story through the fan translation. You are supporting both the fan-community and Nintendo's and Itoi's potential interest on the franchise that way.

So yeah, not mad or anything. Will be funny to see the memes and ****posts online doh.
... I take It that people found this post to be bad or something.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
But ya

I was excited for SMTV

They're offering save file transfer and a couple exclusive in-game items but..... that ain't worth buying TWO games.
It's wild how even Gamefreak realized making a definitive version in the age of DLC is pointless, but I guess Atlus is slower than them to get the memo.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
But ya

I was excited for SMTV

Would be worth it even more if they offered some sort of discount for people who already bought the first version. Or you know. Just offered it as DLC.

Oh got that's why FemC isn't going to be DLC in P3R. They're going to do a second version of the game with her in it but that doesn't have the content from FES.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have no real reasoning, but low key I feel one of thmight be a real rumor:
IMG_9844.jpeg

IMG_9845.jpeg

the images give me Ben affleck ****post level of rumor.

First one is different enough that it actually makes sense if we believe the rumors they legends will get retooled into something more because it was only a test originally.

Second fits the paradox Unova rumor without trying to piggly back or directly call out to it like other posts. Makes it a little more likely this could be some guy totally unaware of Khu.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The fact that I forgot Ninja Steel and Beast Morphers even existed...

Master Phant is one of the most based choices on there tbh. I love the Spirit Ranger suits.
I'm glad you like the pick!

Now. I have one more slot for a base game character now that I have added back in Lauren. In your opinion, who should I give it to?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It appears that I got an item that I ordered online for free.

The site promised it would ship on time or a refund will be given, and it's just now passed its shipping date.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Champion
If Disney was smart they’d green light epic Mickey 3 and go full horror.

Beat the people with $5 to their name and make the ultimate Mickey Mouse horror project.
I take solace in knowing that even though it will be a wait, eventually enough will be in the public domain that someone else can make a game similar to Epic Mickey's concept art.

Reactions: Z25

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
To celebrate Mother 3 hitting NSO, a new batch of icons from Earthbound Beginnings are now available in all regions.

Splatoon 3 icons based on the DLC have also arrived.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guess the final Spirit Event will be next week maybe.

Though maybe not. Since that's Pokemon Day week.
It’s actually just Pokemon spirits again. Gotta piss the smash fans off one last time for the lolz

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
... I take It that people found this post to be bad or something.
It's more likely that either a lot of people just didn't take notice of it or that most felt they didn't have much much to add to it.

Happens to everyone here with a variety of different posts from time to time.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
All bias, I'd personally give it to the Lunar Wolf Ranger or Mesogog. Maybe even one of the Street Fighter Rangers
I know the lunar wolf Ranger and zen-aku are the same guy. Could they not function as alternate skins of each other? Or are their weapons/powers too different (I haven’t watched all of power rangers yet. I’m trying but it’s a long show.)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Now that Killer Instinct Gold is significantly more likely to come to NSO, Nintendo really need to allow button mapping to N64 (and Genesis).

An analog stick for buttons to play a fighting won't fly at all.
The more rare games that come to NSO the less likely rare replay coming over is. Which is a shame because the Xbox ports of Banjo and Perfect Dark are superior. And there are plenty of titles from after the n64 era that I would love to play portably.

Top Bottom