• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Btw y'all got me to listen to old Nicktoons heme songs and yeah Danny Phantom's theme still goes hard.

Also not a Nicktoon but Kim Possible's went insane like they were COOKING in that studio.
Kim Possible isn’t someone who holds back. Both the full theme song and the ringtone are certified bangers

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I still don't know what a Skidibi Toilet is and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
Sadly my curiosity got the better of me so I looked up a premise.

It’s about toilets with human heads fighting humanoid electronics. Apparently it was made in Source Filmmaker. Definitely not something I’d ever watch.

If I wanted to watch something that was made in Source Filmmaker I’d say most of the Saxxy Award winners/nominees are worthy of watching. Story of a Sentry in particular is one of my favorites.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
first 2 episodes of Hazbin Hotel watched…the Verbalase and Venom memes rotted my brain

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Well, I'm back from another one of my impromptu hiatuses, and I have to say...I was not wanting to hear news about a childhood Let's Player of mine being a s*xual harasser.

This just hurts to hear...
There are holes in the other side's argument, but I don't think it's the time to get heated about it. We'll wait to see what Chugga has got to say. It sucks though, since he's been drama free... I drifted off growing up, so it was a wonder to rediscover his videos / channel.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There are holes in the other side's argument, but I don't think it's the time to get heated about it. We'll wait to see what Chugga has got to say. It sucks though, since he's been drama free... I drifted off growing up, so it was a wonder to rediscover his videos / channel.
Chuggaaconroy: "I am guilty of this. I did something wrong. I admit I sexually harassed this person"

You, a ****ing genius who knows more about what either side has to say because yoj said so: "HMMMM IT SEEMS SO COMPLEX MY UWU SOFTBOY WHO I AM A FAN OF IS ACTUALLY INNOCENT!"

Go to hell man

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I will never give kids **** for Skibidi Toilet because at this point Weird SFM or Gmod videos are a generational rite of passage.
Yeah weird Gmod/SFM vids are definitely a right of passage.

I think the thing that weirds people out is the fact that it has grown way beyond a standard animation. Sure there’s popular ones from their time like the Gmod Idiot Box series or Heavy is Dead, but compared to the toilet, nothing else has come close (there is a parade for this one video series I am not making this up).

In short, I don’t have any reason why this is popular besides the concept being unusual.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Yeah weird Gmod/SFM vids are definitely a right of passage.

I think the thing that weirds people out is the fact that it has grown way beyond a standard animation. Sure there’s popular ones from their time like the Gmod Idiot Box series or Heavy is Dead, but compared to the toilet, nothing else has come close (there is a parade for this one video series I am not making this up).

In short, I don’t have any reason why this is popular besides the concept being unusual.
I think it's just mainly for the meme factor, something like how back then Youtube Poop meme used to be relevant in late 2000s and early 2010s before this fad just died out... Well, it's not fair to compare it though.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In other news this game Palworld came out and three things:

1. It crashed the Steam and Microsoft servers

2. The game is at its surface “Pokémon with guns”

3. The designs seem… familiar:

I haven’t really followed the game but one image I saw had what I assume was discount Eevee.

Edit: For those wondering, no I won’t play it.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

I haven’t really followed the game but one image I saw had what I assume was discount Eevee.

Game seems rather... amusing. Apparently you can even catch 'humans' in the game:

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I will never give kids **** for Skibidi Toilet because at this point Weird SFM or Gmod videos are a generational rite of passage.
I can't give kids a hard time for liking Skibidi Toilet either. After all, we've experienced the same generation where this stuff rules the entirety of YouTube even though they're basically Total Drama with a thousandth of the budget
1705675916007.png

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The more I look at Palworld and its marketing campaign the more it looks like a basic unity asset flip game
Considering the devs are the same ones behind “Breath of the Wild Meets Fortnite” game Craftopia I wouldn’t be surprised.

Also if what I’m reading is true, then the devs are also big Crypto/NFT and AI supporters (the later claim is true, they made a AI drawing game)

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
As a Grumpy Old Man(TM) my first reaction to Skibidi Toilet was "Holy crap it's male_07" rather than "grr stupid kids liking stupid videos"

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Apparently they even ripped off fakemon and other fanmade designs as well.

As a Grumpy Old Man(TM) my first reaction to Skibidi Toilet was "Holy crap it's male_07" rather than "grr stupid kids liking stupid videos"
You're so real for that

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I can't give kids a hard time for liking Skibidi Toilet either. After all, we've experienced the same generation where this stuff rules the entirety of YouTube even though they're basically Total Drama with a thousandth of the budget
View attachment 383204
By the way, I've seen the object show fandom create humanized art of these strange things...and they tend to make every character look waaaaay too attractive to the point I fear some of the people in this fandom are simping over a literal box of tissues

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The more I look at Palworld and its marketing campaign the more it looks like a basic unity asset flip game
It's basically an Unreal Engine "Hire This Man" tech demo with the vibes of a Unity asset flip game right down to using the exact same models from Pokemon. Like TPC, GF and Nintendo might actually have solid grounds to sue.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I saw them at my local gaming store when picking up Another Code and why the **** dp these ****s cost 45 euros, you better have gotten them for less cause it is outright robbery
Nah, I paid about the same since it was a little over $40.

Admittedly they did seem rather high, especially since the Aegis 2-pack is (or at least is supposed to be, I haven't seen them for anything close to retail price yet) ten dollars cheaper, but I'm Xenoblade trash and knew I'd regret it if I didn't pick them up sooooo...yeah. 🤷‍♂️

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Anyway if you want a monster collecting game that isn't stealing **** from other games, artists or even fan artists, then play Cassette Beasts. It's also actually a good game.
OMG YES I ****ED LOVED CASSETTE BEASTS

the ending made me tear up a little bit, I kinda wanna go for 100%ing the achievements on it

Top Bottom