• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The more you know
And now you got a health tip, here's another one: If you notice something weird with your bowel movements such blood or unusual stools, talk to your doctor. The rate of colon cancer is increasing in young adult males, especially around your age, which is unlike generations seen before where it was rare before 45-50. People don't know why, but it it believed a poor diet and sedentary lifestyle have incread the rates for young adult males. So take care of your body, excercise, eat healthy, make sure to get a physical, and check on your bowel movements. It may save your life.

Shroob

Sup?
And now you got a health tip, here's another one: If you notice something weird with your bowel movements such blood or unusual stools, talk to your doctor. The rate of colon cancer is increasing in young adult males, especially around your age, which is unlike generations seen before where it was rare before 45-50. People don't know why, but it it believed a poor diet and sedentary lifestyle have incread the rates for young adult males. So take care of your body, excercise, eat healthy, make sure to get a physical, and check on your bowel movements. It may save your life.
1705030990867.png

We went from fun health fact to oh my god real fast.

Shroob

Sup?
Here's the good news: it's still rare for us. But stay on top of it. Notice something weird, don't hesitate to talk to your doctor.

Anyways, Pokemon! DLC 2 is filled with shipbait it's insane.
The cutscene got an audible laugh out of me just due to how goofy it was.

Also props to them keeping Penny's parents hidden for soo long by making her whiter than me. That's a hard bar to cross but they did it somehow.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm gonna be real I forgot Golden Sun wasn't added on NSO yet. I hope those games are enjoyed, I liked em when I played them but the only other RPGs I played then were Pokemon and Mario and Luigi so now that I actualyl have standards I'm afraid to give them a fair shot

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wish Twitter embeds weren't broken because this has me dying:

Pokememe

Oh hey, this was on my timeline until it updated and made me lose it and Ive been trying to find it since
-----
I would of liked the possessed friends part of the pokemon dlc from what I saw if they didnt bust it down randomly

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Why are trans awakenings called eggs anyways? Wouldn't pancakes be a better analogy? Cause one gender is done and you're flipping over to the other side.

This joke was not funny, don't laugh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be real I forgot Golden Sun wasn't added on NSO yet. I hope those games are enjoyed, I liked em when I played them but the only other RPGs I played then were Pokemon and Mario and Luigi so now that I actualyl have standards I'm afraid to give them a fair shot
It would probably be best to follow that instinct to be honest

D

Deleted member

I picked up "BioShock Infinite" for PS3 at my used-game store, which came with the original "BioShock" preinstalled (which then had to be installed on the system). So basically I picked up two $60 games (assuming $59.99 was their original price when they first came out) for $2.50 each.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Im not in the community but calling people eggs makes me so unconfertable like they are animals
I mean it's really just another expression for coming out of your shell and revealing your true identity. Tho I'm not in the community either so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, eggs are technically not animals.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean it's really just another expression for coming out of your shell and revealing your true identity. Tho I'm not in the community either so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, eggs are technically not animals.
I know its just an expression and like I said, I have no say in it but normaly chickes dont get theor egg crack by other people, maybe it should ve called hatching and not cracking but even that rubs me the wrong way, talking about trans people like they are some form of chicken

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I know its just an expression and like I said, I have no say in it but normaly chickes dont get theor egg crack by other people, maybe it should ve called hatching and not cracking but even that rubs me the wrong way, talking about trans people like they are some form of chicken
I think you're looking too far into this.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The thing that broke my egg was so ****ing goofy. Remember when Bridget Guilty Gear came out as trans and a bunch of annoying people got upset? I kinda agreed with them. Not in the "grrr wokes in my video games" way, though. My thought process was, more or less, "I don't like that that they made her binary trans. She should have been nonbinary. Or Genderfluid! Being genderfluid would make so much more sense for her story! And being both a boy and a girl is so cool! I wish I was genderfluid!"
View attachment 382858
tfw everyone forgets the hot goth scythe Enby that they released before Bridget

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
The thing that broke my egg was so ****ing goofy. Remember when Bridget Guilty Gear came out as trans and a bunch of annoying people got upset? I kinda agreed with them. Not in the "grrr wokes in my video games" way, though. My thought process was, more or less, "I don't like that that they made her binary trans. She should have been nonbinary. Or Genderfluid! Being genderfluid would make so much more sense for her story! And being both a boy and a girl is so cool! I wish I was genderfluid!"
View attachment 382858
OMG THATS SO FUNNY

Mine was pretty similar but uhhh I shouldn't go into detail idt

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I caught the new mythical.

I think it’s pretty cool, and the story was funny. I’m guessing the people turning into mochi zombies is what those leaks were talking about :p

I nicknamed Pecharunt “Mochi Mochi!” and caught it in a dream ball. It looks cute, and I like how it looks like it’s thinking “I’m so done with all this” while it’s inside its shell.

also I finished my Kitakami PokeDex, and I’m very close to completing the other 2. Just gotta transfer a few ‘mons I traded for from Home, then I think all I’ll need is Palafin.

Why did GameFreak have to tie Finizen’s evolution to the Union Circle ._. I’ve read Palafin can be found in raids, at least, though they may be hard and could take a while to find I assume. Can’t connect with anyone to evolve Finizen right now, it’s late here.

also another supporting artwork for Project Voltage released; “Miku’s Melody” by Naoki Saito, ft. Psychic Miku, Dragon Miku, Meloetta and Miraidon. It was made for a Famitsu magazine cover:

Top Bottom