• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So with the $35 off my E-Shop card, I was able to nab:
Final Fantasy 9
Mega Man X Collection 1
Castlevania Advance Trilogy

And I wanted to get an indie game since I had about $13 remaining with the funds and my gold points. At first I was going to grab Shovel Knight. I didn't.

I grabbed Shantae and The Pirate's Curse for about 7 bucks after using the remainer. Never played a Shantae game in my life, so that should be fun.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
First week of this year and one of the first films to release is a horror movie about a haunted swimming pool called Night Swim...

What's next? A horror movie about a haunted refrigerator???
Eh, I don't think the premise is bad. So far the trailers have made the film look legitimately creepy.

I'll have to see it myself to see if the quality and story hold up or if there's more to why there's ghosts around there than just the pool itself supposedly being what's haunted.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Switch version any good? Y'all know
It's a little more blurry than the other versions but still perfectly playable. Load times are really quick, too.
the blur is oddly worth it for the overall experience the Switch version brings compared to the PS4 version (somehow)…that and having all the dlc being apart of the game by default helps a lot

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I put 140 hours into P5R on Switch and have no complaints.
the blur is oddly worth it for the overall experience the Switch version brings compared to the PS4 version (somehow)…that and having all the dlc being apart of the game by default helps a lot
I got the PS4 version instead, it was cheaper and also has better performance. Thanks for the help.
'Member when you weren't like this?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Yeah, I do wonder what happened during those years. I made so much fun of weebs and Persona fans but here I am trying out Persona. Whoopie.

Shroob

Sup?
I got the PS4 version instead, it was cheaper and also has better performance. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, I do wonder what happened during those years. I made so much fun of weebs and Persona fans but here I am trying out Persona. Whoopie.
We all go through it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm so glad somebody finally decided to revive the board game group I'm part of after the original host moved away back in April

I missed it so much.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You are Dr. Swamp on my friends list, right?
If you fought a person named Prof Layton, that was me and you were hell to chase down when you were using your stamper
On like Steam? Cause I don't think that's me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Just wait until I get to Xenoblade 2, that may be my litmus test on how much anime bull**** I'll be able to tolerate
Smashboards user TheMightyP declaring he refuses to buy a single JRPG shortly after playing Xenoblade 2 (He will not be able to tolerate paying 60 bucks for a 7-8 year old game regardless of how weird it is about women)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The path you're walking is a dangerous tightrope.

Take care, friend.

Next you'll be posting Frieren memes and pulling the gacha. :nifty: :nifty:
no idea who Frieren is and I can assure you that I 100% will not play gacha games for they are boring and I am broke.
Smashboards user TheMightyP declaring he refuses to buy a single JRPG shortly after playing Xenoblade 2 (He will not be able to tolerate paying 60 bucks for a 7-8 year old game regardless of how weird it is about women)
Me looking at the the used section of my shopping tab
937.jpeg

Top Bottom