• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
One hour left until The Game Awards

I'm still not watching it
Same. At most, I'm interested to see if SMB Wonder will win GotT (it won't) as it would be the first time I've played a GotY winner.

Shroob

Sup?
But ya

I'm excited for Indigo Disc, just, the question is "Is there going to be anything to do once you beat the story, or is it just 'go catch the legendaries' like they tend to fall back on lately.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Probably won't really bother with the Game Awards either, there isn't really anything that got my interest in the lead-up to it this year

Watch out as Total Drama the Game gets announced and I feel horrible for missing it

Noipoi

Howdy!
Probably won't really bother with the Game Awards either, there isn't really anything that got my interest in the lead-up to it this year

Watch out as Total Drama the Game gets announced and I feel horrible for missing it
I feel like there should’ve been a sucky TDI game for the Wii or something, where you make a funky looking character and play awful motion control minigames. And there’s an even worse DS version.

Missed opportunity :drshrug:

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Dialga and Palkia are live.

For someone like me who wants to keep theirs in PLA, this will be great for my living dex.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can’t believe they announced mother 4, Mario In Fortnite, Sonic KFC, and God of war DLC for free in just the first half hour

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
No Rest for the Wicked from the Ori devs looks ****ing rad

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Huh, the Game Awards are happening now. I may not see the entire thing, but I want to see the game announcement trailers for next year.
Screenshot_20230725_193929_YouTube.jpg

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Think I'll skip out on the Game Awards this year. Watch as this winds up being the year that they announce a proper Banjo-Kazooie sequel, Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Switch, Darkstalkers 4, a Mother 3 remake in the style of Link's Awakening that's releasing worldwide, a third fighters pass for Smash, or something equally ridiculous/implausible, but I find that the show winds up being 4 hours with only two or three trailers that I'm actually interested in.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
THEY'RE BACK
View attachment 381412
Now time to huff mass amounts of copium in the vain hope they finally get a battle theme remix
What is up with Terrakion's eyes?
Is he high on something?
Think I'll skip out on the Game Awards this year. Watch as this winds up being the year that they announce a proper Banjo-Kazooie sequel, Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Switch, Darkstalkers 4, a Mother 3 remake in the style of Link's Awakening that's releasing worldwide, a third fighters pass for Smash, or something equally ridiculous/implausible, but I find that the show winds up being 4 hours with only two or three trailers that I'm actually interested in.
I'm just not feeling TGA this year. There is nothing that enticing me to watch it this time. I'll likely watch the highlights.

Top Bottom