• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thinking more of the 19th tera type Japanese name and it makes more sense
The word ステラ can be written as "Sutera" which happens to include the word "tera" in it. Plus the word stella means star, and the game happens to have Team Star in it.

Actually pretty clever

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just bought the perfect Christmas gift for my 16-17 month old nephew: Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle plushes :001: :004: :007:

I overheard his mom that she wants to do the "pick your first starter" test with him so I'm giving my nephew that opportunity.

I'm curious what he'll pick!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just bought the perfect Christmas gift for my 16-17 month old nephew: Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle plushes :001: :004: :007:

I overheard his mom that she wants to do the "pick your first starter" test with him so I'm giving my nephew that opportunity.

absolute genius play

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
All boss rematches in Mario RPG done.

I was honestly expecting Culex 3D to give me some serious trouble but I managed to take him out on my first try.

But nah, Punchinello was the REAL demon, **** that guy

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's kinda crazy how Minecraft is the best selling game of all time, and yet setting up multiplayer on Java is still archaic as heck.
I remember some of my friends trying to set up servers for us to play on.

One of our friend's ran smoothly for the most part, but occasionally had bad bouts of lag. Our other friend's server usually ran smoothly outside of the old "missing chunks" bug from the beta and early "complete" releases, but the server eventually bugged out and couldn't be easily accessed anymore.

Minecraft multiplayer was buggy and unreliable, and it sounds like it kinda still is, but man is it fun playing the game with friends. Doesn't matter whether it's Survival, Creative or a mix of any modes.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I remember some of my friends trying to set up servers for us to play on.

One of our friend's ran smoothly for the most part, but occasionally had bad bouts of lag. Our other friend's server usually ran smoothly outside of the old "missing chunks" bug from the beta and early "complete" releases, but the server eventually bugged out and couldn't be easily accessed anymore.

Minecraft multiplayer was buggy and unreliable, and it sounds like it kinda still is, but man is it fun playing the game with friends. Doesn't matter whether it's Survival, Creative or a mix of any modes.
Multiplayer MineCraft genuinely can't be beat but why oh why is the Java version horrible to set up. Bedrock has it beat in that regard and I'm kinda surprised they never revamped Java's

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Was thinking about Wish again and actually I find it funny for me that I’ve almost completely put in a few of the scrapped concepts into my series Starcast unintentionally. Granted they’re not the main antagonist but I have a villain couple and one of the leads is a shapeshifting star being who I’m heavily considering forming a romantic relationship between them and my other lead Lena

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Eventually we should get a movie that’s just called “Sonic Heroes” and it’s just about all the Sonic characters being in a movie together avengers endgame style.

Still hoping for Amy and Rouge at least in 3. Maybe omega/gamma.

Save Metal Sonic for a Knuckles Chaotix spinoff.

Maybe do a movie about Sonic meeting Blaze and Silver that takes elements from 06, Rush, and CD.

Big the Cat can be introduced as a comedic cameo in any of them.

Then bring everyone together and have them fight some big threat like Chaos or something. (Really want movie chaos).

Noipoi

Howdy!
Was thinking about Wish again and actually I find it funny for me that I’ve almost completely put in a few of the scrapped concepts into my series Starcast unintentionally. Granted they’re not the main antagonist but I have a villain couple and one of the leads is a shapeshifting star being who I’m heavily considering forming a romantic relationship between them and my other lead Lena
The tumblr sexyman power of the Starboy needs to be used somewhere.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imma argue that Comcast has had the best box office run this year

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
29th October drawing.

:kirbymelee: Kirby greets King Dedede :dedede:

I won't be finished with these tomorrow like I thought, but at least I'll definitely be done sometime next week xD Going to go to my Grandma's for the weekend again, maybe I can get started on the next one tomorrow.
I'm gonna be completely real I mistook Dedede's eyes for something else with the tiny ass thumbnail

Shroob

Sup?
Got a Temu ad tonight and

Did they suddenly decide to "rename" themselves lmao.

Their old song ad pronounced it as "Tee-moo", but they redid it as "Teh-mu".

A part of me wonders if they did it cause all their text to speech ads kept getting it wrong lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Suddenly had this idea of a Courage the Cowardly Dog/Danny Phantom crossover AU.

Title: "A Ghost Boy and his Dog"

Plot: After losing his parents to the Cruel Veterinarian. Rather than being found by Muriel. Instead, he's found by Danny as a child (Currently on a road trip with his family) and convinces his parents to adopt him. Join Courage as he grows up with Danny and his family, growing an inseparable bond between a boy and his dog. Years later (While also having to deal with ghosts almost every day given Maddie's and Jack's ghost business), Danny gets himself involved in an accident that'll change both his and Courage's lives.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Fortnite’s next battle pass apparently leaked.

The only crossover character I can see is Peter Griffin from Family Guy

Edit: People are saying Solid Snake is also in

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fortnite’s next battle pass apparently leaked.

The only crossover character I can see is Peter Griffin from Family Guy

Edit: People are saying Solid Snake is also in
Snake is indeed in it:

This season is also seemingly getting a Lego skin and lego battle pass.

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 381194
official Wapeach design before being scrapped into death
IMG_4834.png

Hm…too cutesy. And too close to Peach herself.

I feel like a Wapeach needs to either be a more mature looking villainess (like Captain Syrup) or a straight up goblin (like Wario & Waluigi)

But looking at her outfit, you know if she dropped in 2007 she’d be all over Hot Topic merch and Deviantart
:239:

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master

I would do that by my child with :152::155::158: and if he doesnt pick Cyndaquil im gonna disown him!
(Thats a joke BTW)

Top Bottom