• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
I hate it when opinions on a movie are mixed. It's almost worse than when everybody agrees.
Varying opinions can be fun. It means everyone can have their own take, and you can discuss it. Yelling with friends about whether a movie or a game is **** or not can be hilarious sometimes.

Unless you're specifically referring to internet discourse. In which case, stop caring about internet discourse.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I accomplished 2 things
I made a hair appontment for braids
Im going to an anime come by myself

Idk if this means im actually caring about myself. Still dont like seeing myself n the mirror, but maybe its something
I mean they deadass should've delayed it 7 years that movie deperately needed to cook
On a scale of cow to well done, how cooked was the movie?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'll help you out. The only reason I beat the last stage when I did is because I was playing online and some beautiful person dropped a standee during the last segment.
Oh you lucky sob, everytime I went in there, I hoped someone would do that they would put standings everywhere but near the ending. Ill hop on.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah. Certainly lives up to its reputation of being “the ok Dr. Seuss movie”. Along with the 3D Grinch.
Yeah, it's the definition of alright. Only notable because it's not a trainwreck like the other adaptations. Though I do think Jim Carrey is an enjoyable trainwreck.

I bring it up because you mentioned a song from the classic cartoon, and I was reminded of how the song that plays during the We Are Here segment in the 2008 movie is one of my favorite pieces of film music. Something I'm only mildly ashamed of.

You ever give it a listen? Y'know, since we're on the topic of Suess music for some ****in reason :drshrug:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yeah, it's the definition of alright. Only notable because it's not a trainwreck like the other adaptations. Though I do think Jim Carrey is an enjoyable trainwreck.

I bring it up because you mentioned a song from the classic cartoon, and I was reminded of how the song that plays during the We Are Here segment in the 2008 movie is one of my favorite pieces of film music. Something I'm only mildly ashamed of.

You ever give it a listen? Y'know, since we're on the topic of Suess music for some ****in reason :drshrug:
I liked the live action Grinch movie with Jim Carrey. I can see why it is not the best, but it was quite entertaining to me. I don't see it as that bad.

Top Bottom