• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Next NASB2 character has been revealed:

Grandma Gertie from Hey Arnold

One of her moves is Captain Falcon’s Knee
Also fun fact: It was Nickelodeon who wanted Gertie in the game, not the devs of NASB2.

Feel free to wonder why they didn't want their own characters to say lines made up for the game but pushed for Arnold's grandma.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Lot of details from internal Microsoft emails:
1. Xbox is planning a feature for PC Cloud Gaming
2. Xbox boss Phil Spencer bought a PS5 and it was “force bundled” with Horizon Zero Dawn, adding $50 to the price
3. Activision was briefed on the Nintendo Switch 2. They described it as closer to the PS4/Xbox One in power.
4. Elder Scrolls 6 is potentially Xbox console exclusive and won’t come until 2026
I'm still waiting for Xbox original and 360 games to be compatible with remote play on phone

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's disrespectful that we have to wait until the Super Mario Bros. Wonder credits to learn who is the new voices of Mario and Luigi.

The new person deserves a proper introduction.
Or maybe they're trying to protect the new actor from a scourge of childish jackasses blaming him for "replacing Charles"

Just a theory :drshrug:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Or maybe they're trying to protect the new actor from a scourge of childish jackasses blaming him for "replacing Charles"

He can always ask Chris Pratt for advice on how to handle the haters if we’re really worried about the inevitable mass complaining from manchildren. :239:

Either that or Chris Pratt has been practicing very well

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it:

1. Boil 10 regular sized or five large potatoes in 1-2 liter water for 15-20 minutes. Dice them into a large bowl.
  2. Finely chop and add two cloves of parsley, four green onions, one red onion, two table spoons cornichons, finely chopped.
  3. Optionally mix with 1-3 table spoon of mayonnaise.
  4. Season with two tea spoons of salt, one teaspoon black pepper, one tea spoon sumac, half tea spoon paprika.
  5. Add the juice of one lemon and 80 ml olive oil.
  6. Optionally also add one table spoon of balsamic vinegar to mix.
  7. Add two hard boiled eggs cooled and cut in halves.
  8. Stir everything together and serve.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Thing is, that will happen anyways, no matter the circumstances. People still give Matt Vogel and Bret Iwan **** for voicing Kermit and Mickey respectively.

I feel like Nintendo has handled it in the best way they could so far to prevent that, but still, I feel a proper introduction could help (just as much as it could potentially make things worse though so what do I know)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also fun fact: It was Nickelodeon who wanted Gertie in the game, not the devs of NASB2.

Feel free to wonder why they didn't want their own characters to say lines made up for the game but pushed for Arnold's grandma.
Doubt this considering Nick didn’t want them adding neigel, hugh and a few others in the game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Still at the hospital. Should be home by tomorrow.

I had surgery done, and now I have a giant hole in me that they have to put packing in.

By the ways thanks for letting me keep you guys up to date about this. Idk if its against the rules but I do consider some of you my friends and truthfully, it just helps with my anxiety and depression to be able to type it out to someone.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

I had surgery done, and now I have a giant hole in me that they have to put packing in.

By the ways thanks for letting me keep you guys up to date about this. Idk if its against the rules but I do consider some of you my friends and truthfully, it just helps with my anxiety and depression to be able to type it out to someone.
A giant hole in you? Ouch! That can’t be good. Sorry to hear that.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Man **** the rules. Mods don’t check this thread anymore anyways.

Get better soon, man.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
@Mamboo07 NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

Godzilla Minus One is gonna be 2 hours 5 minutes. Do ya both plan on seeing it in theaters? I sure do! :D
I will if I can for sure. My schedule is so wild though that I’ve missed multiple of my most anticipated movies theatrical run this year. This image has me lit though.
098EABC2-0D93-4540-945F-2FCC7914B323.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m trying to adjust to Fuuka speaking and sounding like an actual human

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Hope you get better soon and glad your ok!

Finished all of Breaking Bad.

Cinema.
Now watch Cinema 2:

Man **** the rules. Mods don’t check this thread anymore anyways.

Get better soon, man.
A few posts later
Noipoi: “Oh ****”

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0046.jpeg
IMG_0047.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpeg

Paramount’s financial stuff this year so far

Shroob

Sup?
I’m so used to the idea of promoting “no cuts ever” which is still kind of what I want for Smash… but for Nick Brawl or Multiversus… I don’t think I need to do that actually…
Or, do you?
Perhaps you do
Or
Don't

Snakefighter hit herself in confusion

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Making fan roster’s doesn’t make me happy anymore. They’ll never be real. And even if the project you’re fantasizing about becomes real the devs will just treat it like a joke anyway. So why bother.

You hear that Ludosity/Fair Play Labs? You’ve broken my childhood whimsy!

Top Bottom