• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
October 20th can’t get here anytime sooner

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Ground Miku & Flygon

This fits Dragon, too; not only is Flygon her partner Pokémon, but her style is kinda like Zinnia's.

also, about the Pokémon DLC rumor I asked about last night:
yeah I just somehow goofed lol. Either I hadn’t seen Slugma yet and miscounted, or I really just goofed badly when seeing Chingling go into the dex. I hadn’t seen Chimecho yet, either. There’s only one space between Chingling and Slugma, so if there’s a Chimecho evolution, I guess it’s just gonna be in Blueberry Academy or something.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ground Miku & Flygon

This fits Dragon, too; not only is Flygon her partner Pokémon, but her style is kinda like Zinnia's.

also, about the Pokémon DLC rumor I asked about last night:
yeah I just somehow goofed lol. Either I hadn’t seen Slugma yet and miscounted, or I really just goofed badly when seeing Chingling go into the dex. I hadn’t seen Chimecho yet, either. There’s only one space between Chingling and Slugma, so if there’s a Chimecho evolution, I guess it’s just gonna be in Blueberry Academy or something.
I know Miku's probably gonna be paired with Altaria for dragon, but-

There's another sound based dragon type...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm probably the most excited for the Sora Amiibo finally being confirmed. At long last, I can complete my Smash collection after almost a full decade of collecting.

It still amazes me just how real the hunt was back in 2014/2015. lol

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm probably the most excited for the Sora Amiibo finally being confirmed. At long last, I can complete my Smash collection after almost a full decade of collecting.

It still amazes me just how real the hunt was back in 2014/2015. lol
I actually want to complete the Smash collection but I don't have the resources.

Probably gonna do it eventually assuming they continue to restock them over the years

Reactions: ---

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also this is the first September direct in awhile without an actual update of some kind to NSO.

in case you wanted more proof of the switch 2 next year with likely a redone Online system built on the current one.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I actually want to complete the Smash collection but I don't have the resources.

Probably gonna do it eventually assuming they continue to restock them over the years
I'm actually kind of scared to tally up just how much I've spent. And I still want to replace a few I have for better paint jobs.

I think the most I've spent was for Rosalina in 2015. I think I paid $45 for her. I also got a Gold Mega Man I think for about $35 ~ $40 without the pack-in game.

I hoping to build a proper display stand with my 70 year old Dad. He doesn't play video games, but is very much a handyman. He has stated he really likes my Fox, Ness, and Dedede figures, and always asks to look at any new figures I pick up.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The direct really was a mixed bag. There were some really high highs mixed with them treating games I had never even heard of like big deals. Not to mention the monkeys paw of how we finally got new F-Zero and Donkey Kong stuff.

Also get ready for Triple Move to replace Geno Flash as the de-fact Geno final smash in fan movesets just so we can have the Mallow cameo.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The direct really was a mixed bag. There were some really high highs mixed with them treating games I had never even heard of like big deals. Not to mention the monkeys paw of how we finally got new F-Zero and Donkey Kong stuff.

Also get ready for Triple Move to replace Geno Flash as the de-fact Geno final smash in fan movesets just so we can have the Mallow cameo.
I was thinking the same thing, actually...about Geno's Final Smash.

If there is an assist trophy for Geno that is not Mallow if he appears in Geno's Final Smash, who would it be? Smithy, maybe?

Shroob

Sup?

The monkey's paw.

Geno gets in Smash

But it's not Ultimate

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
f bomb and regular Harley types of blood warning…Hell Yeah for some Kite-Man action

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The monkey's paw.

Geno gets in Smash

But it's not Ultimate
Hey now, you don't know that.

He could just not get in again. :4pacman:
Nah, he’s for sure in the next one. All these places are going in on preorder bonuses, they expect the remake to sell.

I think Nintendo will see that and make sure he’s in the next one.

Also ultimate or not, I have a hard time buying most of the roster being gone next game, so it’s still a W.

Top Bottom