• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
I was curious as to what Mewtwo dropped after you already caught it, so I attempted a couple other Tera raids

The Japanese Mew setting up Light Screens and spamming Life Dew:

1694372637044.png

Me and the other Mew spamming Struggle Bug and Leech Life:

1694372667183.png

The host who Tera Rock'd and is spamming Hyper Beam and Close Combat

1694372732244.png

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With how very late in the console's lifespan Game Boy and Game Boy Advance were added, I'm pretty certain backwards compatibility will happen.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Introducing the dual screen switch! Break your switch in half and share a screen with a friend! Each screen has an fps of 89, and the controllers are even smaller!
Why do I find that likely to happen, somehow?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, I just really want Tuesday to get here.

I'm expecting ****ing nothing out of this DLC, and yet I'm still excited. It's just fun to play Scar/Vio despite its bugs/performance.

Got HOME setup with 29 Pokemon that are gonna be in the Kitakami dex ready for import.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Introducing the dual screen switch! Break your switch in half and share a screen with a friend! Each screen has an fps of 89, and the controllers are even smaller!
You say that like that's not something they're going to do.

I could also see them making what's basically a Switch DS with a flippable lid screen.

When will nintendo learn that people don't want gimmicks.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You say that like that's not something they're going to do.

I could also see them making what's basically a Switch DS with a flippable lid screen.

When will nintendo learn that people don't want gimmicks.
If I may, as unnecessary they could be, not only are gimmicks Nintendo's way of being innovative, but it sets them apart from other game console makers, which is a good thing to me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If I may, as unnecessary they could be, not only are gimmicks Nintendo's way of being innovative, but it sets them apart from other game console makers, which is a good thing to me.
It's horrable for the longevity of the games though. How great would it be if nintendo could just dump Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3DS roms on switch, even for a price, without having to rom hack their own games to rip out their own outdated gimmick?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It's horrable for the longevity of the games though. How great would it be if nintendo could just dump Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3DS roms on switch, even for a price, without having to rom hack their own games to rip out their own outdated gimmick?
Come to think of it, it makes sense why Nintendo would make such consoles. Given their past in being anti-roms and all, perhaps they are trying to prevent people from making roms of such games of such consoles.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think one thing we're all worried about is who the bosses in Mario Wonder will be.

I don't care if the Wonder Flower makes their fights "Unique" if it's just Koopalings I will punt a baby giraffe.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Originally was going to take my vacation from 10/12 to 10/18, but was able to get the dates shifted around for 10/14 to 10/22. This will give me a full 3 days to play through SMBW. I honestly can't remember the last time I was interested in a Mario game on Day 1.

Due to staffing shortages, my bosses are making everyone in my division work a mandatory 24 hours of Saturday overtime to be divided up throughout the rest of year. I'm getting all of mine done this month, so I will definitely need some time off. I have 12 hours left.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Xbox Live Gold is being replaced with Xbox Game Pass Core this Thursday.

So are the games I got from Gold safe after this?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, I just really want Tuesday to get here.

I'm expecting ****ing nothing out of this DLC, and yet I'm still excited. It's just fun to play Scar/Vio despite its bugs/performance.

Got HOME setup with 29 Pokemon that are gonna be in the Kitakami dex ready for import.
wednsday

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
No, it's Tuesday. It's Wednesday for Japan, but Tuesday for the US. They announced it's Wednesday morning for Japan, which is Tuesday evening for the US.
How do you know, exactly that it will be on Tuesday in the US?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
For the DLC to come out.

They already announced that the DLC is coming out in Japan Wednesday Morning Japan time.

Ergo, because timezones are a funny thing, that means the US gets it Tuesday night.
Oh, that. I thought we were talking about the next Direct. My bad.

But yeah, a new Pokemon thing does sound exciting.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Possibly fake Direct leak I found but thought it was worth talking about.
1694377018676.png
It definitely lines up with Pyoro is teasing at. News of Gotham Knight being rated by the ESRB for Switch today makes this more believable (no idea how this game would run on Switch without resorting to cloud though).

If Nintendo announces a Direct with this exact date and time, then this'll truly stay on my radar.

Reactions: Z25

Shroob

Sup?
It definitely lines up with Pyoro is teasing at. News of Gotham Knight being rated by the ESRB for Switch today makes this more believable (no idea how this game would run on Switch without resorting to cloud though).

If Nintendo announces a Direct with this exact date and time, then this'll truly stay on my radar.
Prime 4 coming out in 6 and a half months after years of radio silence? C'mon now.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Mario RPG is set to release November 17th. Here it's listed as the 18th.

Into the trash it goes.

Top Bottom