• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A mod of god of war ps4 that replaces the characters with Mario characters (Kratos with Bowser, Atreus with Bowser Jr, Baldur with Luigi, Freya with Daisy, Brock and Sindri with Blue and Yellow Toad, Thor with Mario, Laufey with Peach, maybe some of the enemies… that horse thing Brock has with a Yoshi…) would make the game 50 times more enjoyable.

Shroob

Sup?
So, how do you think they're gonna handle Hisuian Pokemon in the DLC?

We've known for a long time that the Peat Block/Rock thing for Kleavor are programmed in the game.

And apparently we're going to encounter an alternate form of Ursaluna, so there's that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

We've known for a long time that the Peat Block/Rock thing for Kleavor are programmed in the game.

And apparently we're going to encounter an alternate form of Ursaluna, so there's that.
Maybe they all survived all this time in Kitakami.

If living fossil Pokémon were roaming Crown Tundra for no explicable reason, then why not?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Bet they'll be normal spawns in the Timeless Forest.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Nintendo Live was fantastic, even on the last day of the event where it's clearly sloppy seconds. It's definitely worth all the bull**** to receive tickets to the thing.

I made my mom play as Yoshi for Wonder, because it's like "c'mon. You're gonna need him, trust me." I played as Luigi to see all the co-op shenanigans for myself. She had a blast, liking Yoshi's walking cycle. We also played TotK, Pikmin 4, Smash and then spent the remaining 2 hours just to build a couple LEGO Yoshis (she gave hers to my niece, who is a Peach fan btw). There's also some pictures that I don't feel like uploading right this moment. Maybe later.

Then we went PAX which actually seems pitiful in comparison. We both tried and failed to play P5T, played Like a Dragon Gaiden which is... eh, and then a little bit of Infinity Strash :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario lost Charles as his voice this year
Pokémon lost Ash as the main anime trainer this year
Zelda lost…something this year idk

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Late to the convo but I did like the Mario Movie. It had serious flaws but it was definitely for Mario fans, so you get what you paid for.

It's not gonna happen next cause we all know Yoshi's gonna be the main focus, but I do hope they adapt Galaxy some day. I also sincerely hope that Mario's approach to cinema does not apply to any other Nintendo franchises.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This character ****ing sucks.
I liked the idea of making him overthrow the OC evil team and waging war with the other organizations. A few of which are truly reformed ( Archie and MAxie set out to use their teams to protect people, land and sea from disaters, Skull become protectors of the island itself, Lusamine is the bad version from USUM where she is trying to use research for good, Yell exist, the rest just do whatever they feel like), but have to deal with their groups being attacked.

Waging a war where the villainous teams take factions is a really fun concept, alongside ultra beasts and legendaries running amok, under the control of evil. Which Looker cant stop because theres too many problems at once. It was an idea with a lot of potential and should have been the next villain arc, with Paulo slowly coming back to reality throughout.

Instead they kinda rushed his conclsuion, which holds him back as a character imo.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
The Mario movie was pretty fun, but the music cuts were disappointing. It also needed 5-7 more minutes at least, and we know a lot of critical scenes were cut as well unfortunately. But I liked it more than I disliked it which is about all I can ask for.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't usually go on a rant about Sonic characters, but some dude on fallout 76 got me into arguing with him over which Amy design is better, and I told him it's the classic one but he was adamant in persuading me it was that red skirt underwear-showing **** design. Ultimately I muted him because he was just completely up my ass about it but then he sent me an Xbox message.

You Sonic fans. I swear to God. You would absolutely down a batch of chili dogs to die for your blue savior. I hate you.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I don't usually go on a rant about Sonic characters, but some dude on fallout 76 got me into arguing with him over which Amy design is better, and I told him it's the classic one but he was adamant in persuading me it was that red skirt underwear-showing **** design. Ultimately I muted him because he was just completely up my ass about it but then he sent me an Xbox message.

You Sonic fans. I swear to God. You would absolutely down a batch of chili dogs to die for your blue savior. I hate you.
Glad I am not like that. Honestly, what that guy did was not smart.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Starfield comes out tomorrow. Anyone else ready for another Bethesda journey?
Wait it comes out tomorrow? I thought it released Friday!

Too many games to play, too little time to actually plqy them.

…I have the game preinstalled (Xbox Game Pass)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Her mind
Her humanity
Thousands of years of her life
…not as sad as the other two things, but at least it’s something…now Link losing the chance to marry Sidon in the other hand…now that’s devastating

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I saw it. Looks good. It's interesting that they are breaking in where they escaped before.
Great to see Tweedy herself returning after what happened back on the farm.

I'm guessing she survived the door when it fell on her after the gravy explosion.

Wonder what happened to Mr. Tweedy? Probably left her after having enough of what she did.

Instead of the door falling on Mrs. Tweedy on its own, after Mr. Tweedy said "I told you they were organized."

Tweedy was originally going to go on a rant and insult him, causing Mr. Tweedy to finally snap and push the door on her which was cut in the first film.

(In the final version, he still pushes the door, I'm guessing her rant and him having enough was deleted)

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Great to see Tweedy herself returning after what happened back on the farm.

I'm guessing she survived the door when it fell on her after the gravy explosion.

Wonder what happened to Mr. Tweedy? Probably left her after having enough of what she did.

Instead of the door falling on Mrs. Tweedy on its own, after Mr. Tweedy said "I told you they were organized."

Tweedy was originally going to go on a rant and insult him, causing Mr. Tweedy to finally snap and push the door on her which was cut in the first film.

(In the final version, he still pushes the door, I'm guessing her rant and him having enough was deleted)
Tweedy, huh?

I am surprised she doesn't have a pet bird also named Tweedy with the word, "Bird" as the last name of the pet.

Granted, that might have gotten the company behind Chicken Run in trouble with Warner Bros., so yeah. :troll: :p

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
here's your goku
April using a spirit bomb aside (cause ****ing yes to all that), there is something I’ve realized has gone down ever since Nickelodeon bought the TMNT franchise

the post Nick buyout of TMNT deserves gallons of applause for making April a consistent physical help for the turtles in their adventures (also making her even more of an important character was smart).

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So it's somewhat common knowledge that the Kirby's Super Star Arena's rest theme is just Float Island's slowed down. What's less common knowledge is that the another SNES game, Link to the Past, used the same thing for the Master Sword theme. It's just the "item get" theme but heavily slowed down.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Much as I enjoyed Netflix's One Piece, I still have 0 excitement or hope for their adaptation of Avatar

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gamera: Rebirth is definitely gonna be the ****!

It's been 17 years since he's made a comeback. What a time to be a kaiju fan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom