• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Long ago, the kingdoms of the four power-ups lived together in harmony. But everything changed when the Koopa Kingdom attacked.

Only the Player Characters, masters of all four power-ups, could stop them. But when the world needed them most, they vanished.

A hundred years passed, and the Mushroom Kingdom discovered a new Player Character, an Italian plumber named Mario. And although his Fire Flower skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready save anyone.

But I believe...that Mario can save the universe."

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Of all the movies released in 2023, I only saw three so far, with plans to watch a few more. My rankings of them are as follows:

1. Ruby Gillman Teenage Kraken
2. The Super Mario Bros Movie
3. Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Some movies I plan to watch in the future are Across the Spider Verse and Cocaine Bear.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since we're on the topic of 2023 movies. Here's my ranking. Only two movies left I'll be seeing this year, Napoleon since my dad wants to see it and join him just to hang out, and Godzilla: Minus One comes out here in the west in December. I'll probably be watching Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget as well.

Anyways

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
2. Cocaine Bear
3. Sisu
4. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
5. The Super Mario Bros. Movie
6. Renfield
7. Missing
8. Meg 2: The Trench
9. 65
10. Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken
11. Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Might as well join in on this

1. Shin Kamen Rider
2. Across The Spiderverse
3. Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves
4. Barbie
5. Dial Of Destiny
6. Quantumania
7. Super Mario Bros. Movie

I still plan on seeing GOTG 3, Nimona and TMNT, Just haven't gotten around to seeing them for various reasons.

KillerCage

Smash Master

Looks like Team Money wins.
The Power of Love has failed us...
I'm going to cry in a corner...

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Those greedy ********, I feel like they must have cheated.

But seriously, I do think Team Love should have one as you said. I mean, it occurs more naturally than money. Plus, money can't buy love, and love is needed to make one strong and all that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tbf anyone who says money can’t buy love is lying. How else you think these people in entertainment industry end up with people like 10 years older then them

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Some misunderstandings just make you happy.

So far I'm only on Chapter 3 and It already feels like this game is dragging on. Having just played 1 and 2, it feels like those games went by at a much brisker pace.
at least it isn’t the Viola chapters cause oof
Love loses

Suck it Obama
Obama finna challenge you to a Smash death battle

osby

Smash Obsessed
Tbf anyone who says money can’t buy love is lying. How else you think these people in entertainment industry end up with people like 10 years older then them
People end up with people 10 years older than them all the time for all kinds of reasons. It's not even that huge of an age difference.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hey. So I have save data from the first two games on this switch, it even unlocked Love is Blue and Scarborough Fair, but I don’t have the Bayo 1 or 2 skins unlocked. Can anyone tell me why?
at least it isn’t the Viola chapters cause oof
How bad is she? Cause she’s already kind of annoying in the story (imo, she takes way too much after her father, if you know what I mean).

Top Bottom