• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This video is insane and disgusting. Spoiling because it’s pretty dark but damn, I can’t believe Nick keeps getting away with this and Dan is long overdue for some consequences:

while some of this is rumors and speculation, when you combine the actual fact that a cast member was groomed and is now married to that person, the rest of this really adds up. Jennte’s book and the weird end to victorious makes a whole lot more sense in this context.
Wasn't this also the case with Ren & Stimpy's and The Loud Houses creators? The former was especially such a creep from what I heard...

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm keeping my expectations a little bit on the low said for the Pokémon game news at tomorrow's World Championships' closing ceremony.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man. Why do the first entries in this next generation of fighting games for both Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat have to be so beloved and yet so upsetting to me. I dislike the direction for both games for entirely different reasons and it pisses me off when I let it (which is not often, I'm not lying awake about this. If you don't see me posting about it I'm not thinking about it). I just... man it really sucks to not like something and have everyone else like it because you know that it's only gonna get more like the way you dislike it instead of "fixing itself" in your opinion. Because everyone else likes it so why would they change it?

And at the same time, why should I have to change the kinds of things I enjoy just to keep enjoying a franchise I've invested years of my life into? Neither situation is really fair is it, and there's no real way of fixing it that doesn't leave at least one party unhappy. I just wish it didn't happen.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wasn't this also the case with Ren & Stimpy's and The Loud Houses creators? The former was especially such a creep from what I heard...
Yes but Dan seems to be a thousand worse and it’s mental that he’s not in jail or that there haven’t been official actions taken to speak out against him.

Also Elizabeth Gilles trying to silence YouTube channels talking about it by sending cease and deceasts is insane.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yes but Dan seems to be a thousand worse and it’s mental that he’s not in jail or that there haven’t been official actions taken to speak out against him.

Also Elizabeth Gilles trying to silence YouTube channels talking about it by sending cease and deceasts is insane.
the Victorious gang as a whole being beyond ****ed up is somehow the oddest thing I’d expect from any of the live action Nick cast members

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I made another song for my Spamiku (Spamton-ified Hatsune Miku) concept! I call it "Juice Gone Spoiled", her "Deal Gone Wrong":

Credit:
-AevilJ (I used their Spamton FLP as a reference for a "Spamton" recreation, which was used for my "Spamiku" song; this is a version of "Spamiku")
-Toby Fox (Deal Gone Wrong)
-Anamanaguchi (Miku motif)

I actually had it finished a month or two ago, but I held off on releasing it. I decided to add some vocals and go ahead and upload it.

I'm still a newb to Miku tuning, but I think it sounds good. I also used Bitcrusher and Fruity Delay 2 to help give her voice a Spamton-like effect.

The art in the video is meant to show, unlike Spamton, she doesn't like what's going on in the Weird Route, and she's also sorta mad. However, if she can save everyone, she'll still use it as a money-making opportunity.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tak and Lok for NASB2 through 10 please

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I just watched Skinamarink tonight.

Definitely an experimental horror film. It has some some good scares and some surprising intrigue for it's psychological horror. I can see the appeal of it as a sort of nightmare POV/liminal horror film, but I can also see why it got mixed reception. It's an experimental film that doesn't follow a normal film structure and has a lot of confusing moments. It's definitely not going to be every horror fan's cup of tea.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Pokemon annoucing the next wrld championship was gonna be in Hawaii after Hawaii is on fire is some poor timing.

Like I know a lot goes into planning and securing a venue for such a big event and it's not something they make up on the fly, but whew the timing couldn't be any worse.

Top Bottom