• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
funny enough, the duck is only 2 years old…they dared to kick out an innocent super minor

unrelated note, but everyone loved the duck, and even the cop pulling him over ended up liking the duckster
The ones that didnt like the duck are probably the men that went to hooters that werent getting any attention from the girls but **** them

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The ones that didnt like the duck are probably the men that went to hooters that werent getting any attention from the girls but **** them
you wouldn’t be surprised by how many of the men were ignored while the duck got free food and water (and all the women)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Made a list of most wanted Smash Bros characters (added my most wanted 4th Parties because I couldn't think of 20 whole videogame characters who I really would love to play as or hold a lot of value to me)
ezgif-2-daf7831ba1.png

Thats my husband
Yeah hes british but hes my husband

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today was the day I looked at my Home dex and realized that it registers Gigantamax forms, and realized that some of my Pokémon don't have their G-max forms registered. This was me

So now I'm subjecting myself to more max raid battles because I didn't suffer enough looking for that god damn Xerneas

Thankfully I had a few G-max mons in advance so I only have 18 I need to take care of now

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Today was the day I looked at my Home dex and realized that it registers Gigantamax forms, and realized that some of my Pokémon don't have their G-max forms registered. This was me

So now I'm subjecting myself to more max raid battles because I didn't suffer enough looking for that god damn Xerneas

Thankfully I had a few G-max mons in advance so I only have 18 I need to take care of now
You think that's bad?

I never registered all the Mega Evolutions :090:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In Japan, there is a chain called “crepe Ojisan” with “ojisan” being “uncle” or “old man”.

I don’t want crepes made by a crepe old man

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Getting Max Mushrooms is the most monotonous and boring process in all of Pokémon. After I'm done with this I can take solace in the fact that I'll only have to boot up Sword and Shield one more time for the Pokedex.

On a more positive note I got my second Deoxys from my best friend as well as some cool shinies (Greninja, Beldum, Alolan Raichu, and Alolan Ninetales). I have one Deoxys left, and that's gonna be the one from my own Alpha Sapphire save file (that playthrough is on hiatus until I'm finished with the Gigantamax forms)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm honestly not usually concerned with completing Pokedexes or getting every Gigantamax form, at least not right now. I've got too many other games to focus on right now and only so much free time.

I might still return to SwSh every now and then for it's battle system, though, so long as it still has an active playerbase. I enjoyed the game's online competition scene for the most part.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I forgot how funny Tak & the Power of Juju was

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Live picture of me
Untitled330_20230812165408.png

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Noipoi Noipoi got off work early like an hour ago so I'm down for round 4(?) of black people (and member 4) of SB play Splatty 3 anytime until late tonight. Just say the word
Just got home, ill hope on. Sorry if Im a bit blah, mental headspace is a bit of a mess rn but ill try my best lol
Also if we still playing by 11, if I stand still and dissconect, its because Im giving my rabbit her meds

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Live picture of me
View attachment 376027

Just got home, ill hope on. Sorry if Im a bit blah, mental headspace is a bit of a mess rn but ill try my best lol
Also if we still playing by 11, if I stand still and dissconect, its because Im giving my rabbit her meds
Kk, I gotta eat some dinner so give me a few

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Made a list of most wanted Smash Bros characters (added my most wanted 4th Parties because I couldn't think of 20 whole videogame characters who I really would love to play as or hold a lot of value to me)
This is easily the most chaotic list I have ever seen.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This video is insane and disgusting. Spoiling because it’s pretty dark but damn, I can’t believe Nick keeps getting away with this and Dan is long overdue for some consequences:

while some of this is rumors and speculation, when you combine the actual fact that a cast member was groomed and is now married to that person, the rest of this really adds up. Jennte’s book and the weird end to victorious makes a whole lot more sense in this context.

Top Bottom