• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I benefit from skipping Batman Ninja it seems...also the severe lack of isekai anime I've seen
I haven't watched any either and yet it feels like I've seen all of them at the same time just from watching too much Mother's Basement videos

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Nintendo/Pokémon social accounts sure love to repeatedly remind us that Gligar will be exclusive to Scarlet and Aipom will be exclusive to Violet.

I want to believe they're hinting at something, but it's probably nothing in the end.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
God DAMN this game got real for some people after getting married
SmartSelect_20230703_145410_Reddit.jpg

And most posts like this are about Matthew or Nami, why do they seem to make toxic kids. Meanwhile, my kid is activly asking "Gustafa! Where's Gustafa?""

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
The Nintendo/Pokémon social accounts sure love to repeatedly remind us that Gligar will be exclusive to Scarlet and Aipom will be exclusive to Violet.

I want to believe they're hinting at something, but it's probably nothing in the end.
People like to think this means we're getting Iron Claws and Primal Palm, but the truth is the accounts are just run by Johto stans :4pacman:

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Violet players have lost

I'm Violet players

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I got around to playing Hifi Rush, I'm not as good at the rhythm gimmick as I'd like but surely I will improve, loving absolutely everything about the game's visuals and writing and oh boy time to fight that girl I see fanart of all the time, this should be a bree-

Fop0ITlakAEaWiX.png

If you have an Xbox or a PC that can run it (there's a latency check in game so Denuvo shouldn't **** you over) I strongly believe it's a must have title

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People like to think this means we're getting Iron Claws and Primal Palm, but the truth is the accounts are just run by Johto stans :4pacman:
This reminds me of one of the dlc rumors.

it said the only new paradoxes were pastversions of the future ones and future versions of past ones. Which sounds like something Gamefreak would do.

Shroob

Sup?
This reminds me of one of the dlc rumors.

it said the only new paradoxes were pastversions of the future ones and future versions of past ones. Which sounds like something Gamefreak would do.
Future Magneton sounds extremely redundant when Magnezone is right there.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
People are saying Hollywood is failing this year box office wise…and I suppose they ain’t wrong

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I FINISHED WRITING MY SCRIPT

THAT WAS MY LAST TASK FOR THE SEMESTER!!! I AM FREE!!!

and most importantly i can now **** off to bed

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay I just got out of the theaters on Elemental, so here's some quick thoughts.

The movie is absolutely a cheesy straight romcom at its core. It follows the framework of one. Honestly I felt like it bogged down the pacing at times. And did I mention it was cheesy?

That said I see how people think the advertising was misleading when it came to the allegory. Racism is important in helping to establish why Ember's father was so wary of other elements, since he was treated poorly when he first immigrated, but it felt more like the movie was more about the preservation of tradition.

Overall I think it was fairly good if cheesy romance is something you're into but as someone who's not I think they could've afforded a lot more subtely on that front to focus on some of the more interesting themes and develop some of the side characters more. And heck, Wade himself could've used more development.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Okay I just got out of the theaters on Elemental, so here's some quick thoughts.

The movie is absolutely a cheesy straight romcom at its core. It follows the framework of one. Honestly I felt like it bogged down the pacing at times. And did I mention it was cheesy?

That said I see how people think the advertising was misleading when it came to the allegory. Racism is important in helping to establish why Ember's father was so wary of other elements, since he was treated poorly when he first immigrated, but it felt more like the movie was more about the preservation of tradition.

Overall I think it was fairly good if cheesy romance is something you're into but as someone who's not I think they could've afforded a lot more subtely on that front to focus on some of the more interesting themes and develop some of the side characters more. And heck, Wade himself could've used more development.
Which is good news for me, cuz I LOVE cheesy romance.

After all my favorite Total Drama couple is a ridiculously cheeseball best-friends-to-lovers tale.

I'll be sure to check the movie out when I can.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just recently withdrew some cash for spending money for the upcoming gaming convention.

The wait for the convention hurts me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also digging the updated character portraits
It just hit me that edgy anime Joker would have gone hard in 2007
would’ve been good promotion for The Dark Knight tbh