• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Masterwork Research Complete! Shiny Jirachi! :starman:

20230704_002137.jpg

It took just over 4 months of playing. Getting 10 Best Buddies and searching for 10 Kecleon was brutal. Catching 1000 Pokemon and making 385 excellent throws completely depleted my stock of PokeBalls towards the end.

I wonder if we'll get Shiny Manaphy or Shaymin next year? It also looks like Shiny Mew is coming back later this week for people who missed out the first time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Looking at cartoon network's current new shows and I'm reminded of Unicorn: Warriors Eternal and My Adventures with Superman and I've always been curious about something with them. The shows were originally intended for CN before moving to Adult Swim. And I wonder if they changed at all to match up with the other shows on their new home.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It was actually his evil clone Match who just temporarily thought he was Superboy for a while.
it’s always the goddamn clones
And I thought the McDonalds ice cream machines being broken was bad enough.....
McDonald’s ice cream can at least satisfy people before they start their daily villainy

Last edited:

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Pleas eve fake
please be fake
Please be fake
oh lord
b3da61b9c1948b597907c38392219ed7.jpg

Looking at cartoon network's current new shows and I'm reminded of Unicorn: Warriors Eternal and My Adventures with Superman and I've always been curious about something with them. The shows were originally intended for CN before moving to Adult Swim. And I wonder if they changed at all to match up with the other shows on their new home.
I honestly don't think so, Unicorn could definitely pass as a CN only show, so I doubt any monumental changes happened.

On another note, did anyone else really not like Unicorn Warriors Eternal that much? Maybe it's because it came right off the heels of the admittedly flawed, but masterfully done Primal, but everything in Unicorn just felt... off.

Like the pacing felt super-weird and there were too many concepts being thrown into the show with no time to really properly develop them. It really felt like a rough draft where Genndy and the other writers just threw in everything they thought would be cool for the show and didn't really consider how the story would flow because of it. The animation and character designs were great as expected, but the writing just didn't make me feel for the characters or any of their conflicts at all.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Working a full shift on a holiday stinks and basically having no customers to help make that time go by faster only makes it worse. :glare:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Since we know Super Mario RPG: Legends of the Seven Stars isn't coming to the Switch Online service, we're going to have to depend on third-party titles to keep the SNES app updates interesting.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Since we know Super Mario RPG: Legends of the Seven Stars isn't coming to the Switch Online service, we're going to have to depend on third-party titles to keep the SNES app updates interesting.
SNES, maybe. But NES...they still don't have The Mysterious Murasame Castle for whatever reason.

is it getting remade too?

D

Deleted member

Yoooo! Got my first Victory Royale as Optimus Prime in Fortnite!

Also unlocked all the Transformers cosmetics from this Season before the Transformers pack with Bumblebee, the Battle Bus and Megatron comes out in October:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It doesn't surprise me anymore to see you wonderful people spitting on my country. Fun stuff.

Anyways, to my fellow Americans; Happy Independence Day.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I saw someone in town where this shirt today

I still love the irony about it.
maybe they forgot to use their brains when making the character with an anime defeat an anime sword

and the shirt wearer also forgot to use their brain when wearing it…either that or they have no brain (or soul)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m just thinking about CN City and how FusionFall is basically a CN City game and how does that world and it’s lore work. What is a world where every CN Show in existence is canon at the same time like. How does it all work together?

Top Bottom