• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know right or at least if it is real then the next chapter after that reveals it is just trolling.
please Aqua, PLEASE say no to that. I swear to god if he says yes, I will just.
you mean the game or Akihiko?
Yes🙂
I fell off a few months ago, so I don't know what further context happened, but the thing is she should already know he's dead by now :yoshi:
shes talking to the doctor in Aquas body. You know Her Brother

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I finally figured out what the next Smash should be called

Super Smash Bros: Ultimate Deluxe

New characters:

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot Retro
Coco Bandicoot
Dingodile
Tawna Bandicoot
Fake Crash

11/10 would buy
Needs more Ami, Megumi, Liz and Isabella

sorry Corrin but if Tawna DOES get in, you're replaced as my main

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Makoto…your new voice is all we need to hear now
No one will take over Makoto's spot as best girl in the Persona series

Makoto x Joker is canon. Change my mind

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why don't they stop trying to call it "Suicide Squad" and just call it what it really is. "Harley Quinn and Misc. Batman Villains".
Harley Quinn has become the mascot of Suicide Squad, basically.

It's like with any Pokémon project. They don't need to tell you that Pikachu will be in it, you already know that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Harley Quinn has become the mascot of Suicide Squad, basically.

It's like with any Pokémon project. They don't need to tell you that Pikachu will be in it, you already know that.
I don't mind Harley. I mind how it's mostly other miscellaneous Batman villains making up the rest of the cast.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why don't they stop trying to call it "Suicide Squad" and just call it what it really is. "Harley Quinn and Misc. Batman Villains".
The same reason why they don't call X-Men movies "Logan and those random assortment of mutants who also exist": marketing

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Besides what osby and noi said, that’s pretty much what Harley’s show is (so calling it that would probably confuse outsiders)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Besides what osby and noi said, that’s pretty much what Harley’s show is (so calling it that would probably confuse outsiders)
I regret highlighting Harley in the original post because what really annoys me is that the Suicide Squad is mostly made up of Batman villains these days, and at that, well known villains you know they aren't going to kill off. When the original appeal of the Suicide Squad was both spotlighting lesser known characters and the idea that any of the characters in it could be casualties of the story because corporate didn't care if they survived or not.

Shroob

Sup?
I regret highlighting Harley in the original post because what really annoys me is that the Suicide Squad is mostly made up of Batman villains these days, and at that, well known villains you know they aren't going to kill off. When the original appeal of the Suicide Squad was both spotlighting lesser known characters and the idea that any of the characters in it could be casualties of the story because corporate didn't care if they survived or not.
It's alright they'll come back after a good dip in the Lazarus pit/they faked their death/the universe reset.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's alright they'll come back after a good dip in the Lazarus pit/they faked their death/the universe reset.
No. You're missing the point. These days only like one character dies in Suicide Squad material and it's usually just one character that you can predict just by looking at the lineup and finding the one or two c-listers among all the a and b listers. I don't want to know who's going to die. I want to be surprised. Give me a linep of all c and d listers and make the casualty list a mystery.

osby

Smash Obsessed
No. You're missing the point. These days only like one character dies in Suicide Squad material and it's usually just one character that you can predict just by looking at the lineup and finding the one or two c-listers among all the a and b listers. I don't want to know who's going to die. I want to be surprised. Give me a linep of all c and d listers and make the casualty list a mystery.
I mean, the same problem exists even when they're all c-listers. Look at James Gunn's Suicide Squad: it was good but I saw all character deaths coming from a mile away.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
movie wise yeah, but the current comic lineup consist of mostly non-Batman characters (even had Superboy on the team…never read why)
actually…about that…the Lazarus Pit is broken. Yeah instead you’ll turn into a bat**** crazy murder attempting machine possessed by an evil god and ****

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
movie wise yeah, but the current comic lineup consist of mostly non-Batman characters (even had Superboy on the team…never read why)

actually…about that…the Lazarus Pit is broken. Yeah instead you’ll turn into a bat** crazy murder attempting machine possessed by an evil god and **
I actually know why if you want to know

Top Bottom