• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pixiv is basically DeviantArt if it went completely unmoderated.
They really need to do something about all the little kid stuff on thst site. Imagine trying to look up pictutes of your two favorite adults in an anime and get greeted with [redacted]

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's a Japanese site. They're not gonna do anything about that since the Japanese don't see anything wrong or weird about it.
Nah nah, they NEED to do something about it asap. Litersly half the posts I find when I look up the 2 adult men from the anime Buddy Daddies is THEIR LITTLE DAUGHTER

Shroob

Sup?
Speaking of weird Japan ****.

Anyone ever notice that fella on the front page always raving that Japan is the best country in the world and they're like the best at everything?

There's being a weeb and then there's that.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236

Anyone ever notice that fella on the front page always raving that Japan is the best country in the world and they're like the best at everything?

Don't mention him. He has psychic powers that allow him to know when others speak of him. Then, he starts talking about Yokai Watch and it's all downhill from there...

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's past midnight and coming on the third year anniversary of my Twitter incident. Crazy how little about my living situation has changed but now I'm thinking about what I would say to those people if I ever got the opportunity to speak to them again. Technically I'm the only thing stopping myself from creating a new Twitter account and doing just that, but I specifically rebranded to this name to avoid being recognized by them, so that would ruin that.

I'm getting weirdly introspective though and I wish I could actually write that anywhere. The best comebacks always come way later, I suppose.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Is that the guy who acts like he's intellectually superior to anyone who disagrees with him by Ben Shapiro-ing absolute nonsense and demanding you respect every single 'point' made only to sneer at you if you 'resort to insults' despite being equally guilty until he inevitably deletes comments or ****s off when he realizes he's a dumbass or is this someone else? I swear those types always have an oddly fetishistic obsession with Japan and would kill themselves when finding out Japan isn't an apolitical anime paradise ethnostate or whatever

Jondolio

Smash Hero

No actually. Never seen em.

If it's who I think it is it's because I have them on ignore

HyperSomari64

Smash Master

Kai the Hedgefox?
Not sure if it's the correct answer, ignore this post it it's not him.

Shroob

Sup?
Is that the guy who acts like he's intellectually superior to anyone who disagrees with him by Ben Shapiro-ing absolute nonsense and demanding you respect every single 'point' made only to sneer at you if you 'resort to insults' despite being equally guilty until he inevitably deletes comments or ****s off when he realizes he's a dumbass or is this someone else? I swear those types always have an oddly fetishistic obsession with Japan and would kill themselves when finding out Japan isn't an apolitical anime paradise ethnostate or whatever
Japan's a weird country for sure, but people get the wrong idea from the identity it has online.

There's definitely things like the aforementioned discussion, but as a whole, Japan really ain't at all like the internet would have you believe.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I swear you can say the sky is blue and he will go on a rant about how the 2007 Honda Odessy is overrated and act shocked when you say he makes no sense.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh you mean the dude that posted flat out transphobia a while back and has it so that you can jump from here to their YT to their twitter in a couple of clicks and see **** defending sexualisation of minors in addition to more transphobia.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's past midnight and coming on the third year anniversary of my Twitter incident. Crazy how little about my living situation has changed but now I'm thinking about what I would say to those people if I ever got the opportunity to speak to them again. Technically I'm the only thing stopping myself from creating a new Twitter account and doing just that, but I specifically rebranded to this name to avoid being recognized by them, so that would ruin that.

I'm getting weirdly introspective though and I wish I could actually write that anywhere. The best comebacks always come way later, I suppose.
Just re-read the "twitlonger" I wrote for in case I would have to talk to them again. All of those terrible feelings came rushing back.

I don't even think I'd be able to speak to them rationally without them calling th Twitter mob on me. Not that I'd want to, because if reading about what I experienced that day made me feel like this I don't even want to think about what seeing their profile would make me feel like. Twitter is not a safe space for me at all.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Japan obsessed weirdos when they find out having sex with a 13 year old is in fact a crime (they're white people from Ohio and learned about Japan through 4chan and sus anime instead of actually researching Japan)
Wait he a pedophile?!

What little respect I had for him died today.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
To be fair, the same could be said of Deviantart.

Me and my friend back when we were in high school used to scroll Devaintart and laugh at the most *ed up fetish * people would post there.

.....god I'm ****ed up.
I've been to that site in my youth and can confirm, some of the fan content is WEIRD.

I mostly remember morbidly obese Land Before Time characters and an absurd amount of focus on Total Drama females' feet...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I don't think any good can come from talking about a person who uses this site and can easily access this thread behind their back. I may not be a mod but I suggest we drop this
I'd be gushing about the new Ultraman show which is getting a worldwide release, English dub which is also worldwide, available for free for 2 weeks and very much beginner friendly season that starts next week but nobody ever cares about my giant monster shows so alas

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'd be gushing about the new Ultraman show which is getting a worldwide release, English dub which is also worldwide, available for free for 2 weeks and very much beginner friendly season that starts next week but nobody ever cares about my giant monster shows so alas
That sounds cool, how can I watch it?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
That sounds cool, how can I watch it?
Starting this saturday, it'll air on Japanese tvs but put on a streaming service and most notably, will be up on youtube on the official Ultraman youtube channel for exactly 2 weeks, Tsuburaya Productions have made a massive effort to make sure there's subtitles available for these shows the past few years but this time there's even a simuldub.

As a more casual fan this looks great for newcomers and old fans alike so I'm gonna be extremely annoying and post whenever a new episode is up so everyone can see the funny alien caveman screech at monsters while doing wrestling moves

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Starting this saturday, it'll air on Japanese tvs but put on a streaming service and most notably, will be up on youtube on the official Ultraman youtube channel for exactly 2 weeks, Tsuburaya Productions have made a massive effort to make sure there's subtitles available for these shows the past few years but this time there's even a simuldub.

As a more casual fan this looks great for newcomers and old fans alike so I'm gonna be extremely annoying and post whenever a new episode is up so everyone can see the funny alien caveman screech at monsters while doing wrestling moves
That's cool, I'll try to peep

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Oh yeah these exist

Top Bottom