• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Still gonna buy it on Switch tho to support the devs. :nifty:
I see if I buy it on switch or not.

Also, Painful and Joyful got a update adding more content before Pointless.

Press F in the chat for the Monster Update.
Who is Lisa and why is she so painful?
I could answer this question, jokingly or not.

But instead, i'm just gonna share this.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Miis, Robin, and Corrin tho

tho since I have no interest in Pikmin, I probably shouldn’t be talking about whatever the game is delivering
Smash indeed has no inherent issues with including OC characters, but it seems that the question is if it’d be worth including the OC character when Olimar/Alph already exists, since the OC on their own functions the same as the other Captains in the franchise. They could mix up their Pikmin loadout since even more types exist now, or they could command Pikmin while riding on Oatchi’s back to act as a more heavyweight interpretation of Olimar’s gameplay.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So, the other day, I saw the third Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

It was great! Nicely done! The scene where Rocket Raccoon is saved from death in particular made me cry. That doesn't happen often when I watch movies.
What I really liked about GotG Vol.3 is that it really fleshed out Rocket's character a lot with his tragic backstory.

Whilst I don't think a Vol. 4 is likely to happen, I am eager to see where Rocket's team and Peter Quill will go in the future of the MCU.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So what was the context here? Like where were they going?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I’m betting the big twist of Spiderverse 3 is gonna be:

Miguiel is right and wrong. There are canon events, but breaking them doesn’t destroy timelines. Hence why Gwen’s universe is alive and while miles didn’t disappear. Instead we are going to learn the web of destiny is directly connected to the way the multiverse is explained in the mcu. Every canon event broken, creates a branched
Timeline. Which might lead to destruction, but more often just rewrites their reality.

Miguel destroyed his universe because he caused an incursion, not because he disturbed the canon. The spiderman all being in India’s reality, also probably caused it’s destruction, alongside the spot’s actions:

This will directly lead several characters to show up in secret wars, my prediction

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So what was the context here? Like where were they going?
Before the movie released, I heard a rumour from a semi-credible source that Live Action Tom Holland was supposed to show up at the end. I wonder if that was true, but they took it out because it wasn't working properly.[/ISPOILER]

Reactions: Z25

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well I was gonna start with Demon Slayer today but having been getting more busy in life. Didn't have the time. Maybe start it on Thursday or next week.

Following that, gonna finally get to season 2 of Vinland Saga then I'm thinking maybe Seven Deadly Sins (Assuming season 3 of Record of Ragnarok doesn't come out by then).

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just came out of tonsillectomy recovery, where my entire existence was defined by specific cravings I physically couldn't indulge.

If Hell is anything like that I gotta start going to church :090:
Hell would be that you indulge in your cravings, but you get tonsillitis every time you eat it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Apparently Koopas age somewhat slow at first, but then have massive growth spurts.
the saiyan way
Last thing you see before you die

Season 1 of the Donkey Kong Country TV series done :dkmelee:
finish season 2 and then listen to every song (well…maybe not the Diddy parts)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Before the movie released, I heard a rumour from a semi-credible source that Live Action Tom Holland was supposed to show up at the end. I wonder if that was true, but they took it out because it wasn't working properly.[/ISPOILER]
I vaguely remember those rumors gaining some traction. Although I don’t recall it being for the end of the film.
Would have been interesting, but be a logistics headache.

So that Could be what’s being alluded to by them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just found out Jon Kent has electric powers, can transfer solar energy within his body, is faster and stronger than Clark Kent, and cam smell better…may as well give him invisibility and exaggerated swagger to make him the Miles Morales of the new gen of DC heroes

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I just found out Jon Kent has electric powers, can transfer solar energy within his body, is faster and stronger than Clark Kent, and cam smell better…may as well give him invisibility and exaggerated swagger to make him the Miles Morales of the new gen of DC heroes
He’s more durable too, right?

Top Bottom