• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Listening to some stuff on Maxamillion Dood's channel about the Xbox and i'm back to thinking about how the modern Final Fantasy games (the 7 remakes and 16) are likely going to be locked to PS5 permanently with maybe a PC port later. It's still bull**** I'm gonna be honest.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I kinda hope they hold off on the next Nintendo console for another year.

I‘m ****in broke. And I’ll probably still be broke in 2024 :239:
they can make a new one if the Switch outranks the PS2 in lifetime sales…inb4 it never leaves us

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
some petty MCU problems I have currently
  1. The world only really gives a damn about the death of Iron Man and T’Challa, as well as Steve Cap’s moon adventure
  2. Black Widow and Vision, outside of the few loved ones had, are still uncared for
  3. Vulture not being in the MCU anymore
  4. whatever is still happening with Johnathan Majors as Kang moving forward (aka after Loki season 2)
  5. Not…Enough…Spider-Man content (totally not bias with this one)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
BELIEVE IT....or not, I actually drew Naruto for once.

I drew this one from memory, so it's not 100%, but the first time I drew Shippuden Naruto? Not too bad I think.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

IT HAS BEGUN

Noipoi

Howdy!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Edit: Screen time for Godzilla of every film he was in (Note: This was before Godzilla vs. Kong was released).

So yeah. Total screen time Godzilla had didn't even scratch a half-hour.
I was about to say that can't be right, but thinking about it, it does track. Godzilla doesn't really become relevant until Antarctica about a 1/4 through the movie, he pops back in after Rodan's awakes but then gets incapacitated for a fair chunk of the movie, and then after waking up he goes off to fight King Ghidorah which is towards the end of it. It probably doesn't come off as bad as 2014 because A. there's other monsters in the movie and they spread out their individual scenes across the movie, B. related to that they're given more defined roles, more tangible effects on the world and cast, action scenes, and even personalities to a minor extent, which allowed them (mostly King Ghidorah as the opposing monster) to leave more of an impression than the MUTOs did, and C. the movie doesn't seem to actively avoid fight scenes like 2014 did (especially with Hawaii), so there's less moments where you feel cheated.

It still gets held back by the family drama, but overall I'd say KotM was a step in the right direction in regards to the monster balance after 2014, and GvK improved even further from both. Hopefully the next movie keeps the ball rolling.

But anyway, that's my late two cents on the subject, I'm off.

Shroob

Sup?
I still wonder how they're going to handle Hisuian Evolutions.

The items for Kleavor and Ursaluna are programmed in, but, unobtainable(And don't work either afaik).

The update should at the very least fix Stantler and H.Qwilfish, since theirs was literally just a copy/paste of Primeape's evolution data, but with their evolution string broken.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

The items for Kleavor and Ursaluna are programmed in, but, unobtainable(And don't work either afaik).

The update should at the very least fix Stantler and H.Qwilfish, since theirs was literally just a copy/paste of Primeape's evolution data, but with their evolution string broken.
For Kleavor and Ursaluna, they're probaly backspace some double slashes and boom they can be obtained.

As for the items, the DLC is my guess

Noipoi

Howdy!

Paid dlc

.99$ for each one you want

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
MKxSF in the style of SFxT
MKvsKI in the style of whatever the developers want.
MKvDC followup based on both Injustice and AcSys/Capcom vs. Games
Midway Arcade vs. DC in the style of MvC

I really want all of these to happen.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tbh the Sonic movies have the exact same problem with the Godzilla movies, only thing is he actually has more than 5 minutes if screentime
Ok that's an exaggeration. Soni clearly has as much attention as the human characters in his movies.

Also reposting in case you missed.

Godzilla doesn't even scratch a half-hour in total of screen time.

There's also a difference. Godzilla is a character who can't talk, whereas Sonic does.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Ok that's an exaggeration. Soni clearly has as much attention as the human characters in his movies.

Also reposting in case you missed.

Godzilla doesn't even scratch a half-hour in total of screen time.

There's also a difference. Godzilla is a character who can't talk, whereas Sonic does.
Mike, I get you're passionate as all hell about movies

But I think you gotta learn that people are gonna have different opinions than you do, and that's okay.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Mike, I get you're passionate as all hell about movies

But I think you gotta learn that people are gonna have different opinions than you do, and that's okay.
Maybe, but I do agree with him on the Godzilla and Sonic parts. I mean, I did not think Sonic had too small of screen time. I think the movie focused on him fine.

Top Bottom