• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1999 Fake Street, Nowhere, USA.

That is the best I can do.
found the address and the building…I will be up the stars soon to take you to the door
None that i've played, no.
not even a Spider-Man game?

I uh...

WHAT.
THE SECOND FILM AIN'T EVEN OUT YET.
the sequels were all set up years before the 2nd even started development tbf…would’ve lost a lot of money if they stopped before 2 and maybe 3 (tho they already lost lots of money because of those anyways, hence the needing to reach $2 billion situation they’re in now)
Does Zovok even have fans and who are the 3 people?
3 would’ve been pushing it

Jondolio

Smash Hero
A few days ago I posted a detailed history of my Pokemon teams throughout the years. I said they don't necessarily reflect my tastes in Pokemon these days, so I thought "what if I replayed every gen with my current taste?" (not that I will ever do that). So I will now subject you to that, my ideal teams for every gen (including BW2 and Legends Arceus)
Screenshot_20221130_204532.png

If I didn't need waterfall, I would swap Lapras for Slowbro
Screenshot_20221130_205109.png

I recently decided that I like Typhlosion and Feraligatr equally (still don't love either of them) but Typhlosion still works better for this team since most of the Fire types in Gen 2 kinda suck.
Screenshot_20221130_205340.png

This was pretty straightforward
Screenshot_20221130_205605.png

Normally I go for Floatzel as my Water type but I'm lacking in special attackers so I decided to go for Gastrodon instead
Screenshot_20221130_205811.png

I imagine I would probably roll with an Unfezant, then swap it out for a Braviary, then swap it out for a Hydreigon which I would use in the post-game.
Screenshot_20221130_210008.png

Only repeat in this entire thing because Samurott is the only Gen 5 starter I like. Also yes I do have 3 Steel types
Screenshot_20221130_210249.png

I kinda hate Megas, Ampharos was originally supposed to be in my Johto team but all of the other Pokemon I like with megas that you can get before the postgame were on my other teams, so I replaced it with Jolteon (which I do rather like)
Screenshot_20221130_210549.png

Also fairly straightforward
Screenshot_20221130_210911.png

I decided to cheat and get Slowbro despite it being a DLC only Pokemon. Also I still don't love the starters but Cinderace is alright
Screenshot_20221130_211653.png

I've been sitting on this one all day. One of the reasons I made it was so that I won't think about all the Pokemon I want to use and am missing out on
Violet.png

Yeah that's the same as my current Violet team

This kinda makes me want to go back to playing the older games until I realize it would take me way too long

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still haven't even played the new Spider-Man. I had a copy but then I cold it so i could buy the steam version so I didn't have to touch my PS4. I have yet to buy the Steam Version.
you’re gonna need it down the line. Amazing game

D

Deleted member

Shroob Shroob Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Jondolio Jondolio

Honestly, I've been thinking about It and as I shared on a profile post I feel that if I had to choose someone to voice Pauline in the spanish dub, It would unironically be Chanel (who sang at Eurovision this year with "SloMo" for those Who don't know), if Pauline gets a singing role in the movie
The Pinocchio remake may be something that surely exists, but I do feel that Chanel's version of Wish Upon A Star for the spanish dub was incredibly beautiful, and I feel a singing voice like her's would totally fit a character such as Pauline.

Of course, if Pauline turns out to not sing in the movie I would give the role to a professional voice actress. But yeah, just saying that Chanel getting to sing a Pauline song could be something amazing.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Top Bottom