• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

cashregister9

Smash Hero
In addition to this comment they are also readding a lot of the videos they deleted on youtube including Mao Mao, Infinity Train, OK K.O. and Mighty Magiswords.

Dukefire

Smash Master

…ok yeah, but we didn’t ask for the emotional breakdowns
People on the internet are to blame for causing drama and the emotional breakdown on a worldwide scale.
Screenshot_20220511-093433_YouTube.jpg

Noipoi

Howdy!

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Poketubers stop making the worst arguments ever challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So reading this dream stuff, he’s been dating and flirting with minors for awhile right? Although k hear people say there’s not definite proof, is that true?

Either way, I said it after the face reveal, he give off big creepy vibes and I would not be shocked if true.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So reading this dream stuff, he’s been dating and flirting with minors for awhile right? Although k hear people say there’s not definite proof, is that true?

Either way, I said it after the face reveal, he give off big creepy vibes and I would not be shocked if true.
A 2nd person came out with allegations today, and these ones are significantly more damning than the first, and she went insane lengths to prove that she didn't fake her evidence of being groomed (like whole ass videos and like every reciept in the book). Recently she talked to someone else who was able to confirm his DMs (and also his private Snap which was also used to groom victim 1 and victim 2).

And Dream, the guy who always shuts **** down in like 5 minutes, is mysteriously MIA... except for when he blocked Victim 2 off Snapchat when she came forth (which she also provided video evidence for).

He's done

Update:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

it's ****ing over

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

of course it’d be the same Minecraft player that gets accused of something

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A 2nd person came out with allegations today, and these ones are significantly more damning than the first, and she went insane lengths to prove that she didn't fake her evidence of being groomed (like whole ass videos and like every reciept in the book). Recently she talked to someone else who was able to confirm his DMs (and also his private Snap which was also used to groom victim 1 and victim 2).

And Dream, the guy who always shuts **** down in like 5 minutes, is mysteriously MIA... except for when he blocked Victim 2 off Snapchat when she came forth (which she also provided video evidence for).

He's done

Update:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

it's ****ing over
of course it’d be the same Minecraft player that gets accused of something
This is a yikes, but not surprising, he’s always been a piece of ****. From his mighty as hell ego, to cheating, to saying all his stream revenue for June would go to supporting the LQBTQ rights organizations, and then streaming only on the last day of June, after been reminded over and over by his fans, and on his second, less profitable account.

Like he’s just an ass hole all around and when he started selling private photos and letters to his fans, it basically confirmed he’s a ****ing creep.

Hated him for a long time tbh, and I hope he and his fanbase will now drop off the face of the earth. They've Been terrible for online communities and standards.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is a yikes, but not surprising, he’s always been a piece of ****. From his mighty as hell ego, to cheating, to saying all his stream revenue for June would go to supporting the LQBTQ rights organizations, and then streaming only on the last day of June, after been reminded over and over by his fans, and on his second, less profitable account.

Like he’s just an ass hole all around and when he started selling private photos and letters to his fans, it basically confirmed he’s a ****ing creep.

Hated him for a long time tbh, and I hope he and his fanbase will now drop off the face of the earth. They've Been terrible for online communities and standards.
isn’t he also the same guy who was called out for cheating in a speedrun?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
he’s trying to see how far his controversies can go I suppose
Damn that tea was hot
He responded.

I'm not linking it because it was so much bull**** BUT he admitted the DMs were real and that SnapChat was also real, but the grooming was fake because they were 18(?).

**** that guy actually.

Also: He's taking legal action. Victim 2 had enough and is also taking legal action. Insane ****, but I back her all the way

Last edited:
Top Bottom