• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hallow Bastion keyhole has been sealed and all Dalmatians collected.

Now to do random ****ery like Hades Cup and maybe the secret bosses before I continue the story.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hallow Bastion keyhole has been sealed and all Dalmatians collected.

Now to do random ****ery like Hades Cup and maybe the secret bosses before I continue the story.
Guy who beat KH recently here, beat the story first. You're gonna need to grind a lot for the secret bosses, and it's not worth the time for now.

Hades Cup should be fine tho, don't really need to grind for that

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The Backrooms is a Creepypasta that originally started with one post, then became a hit that branched out into multiple different continuities on different websites and wikis:

Originally, this image of an empty office area got posted in response to a thread about images that looked inherently unsettling. Someone replied to it with their own idea, dubbing it "The Backrooms", an essentially endless maze of the same repeating office rooms and hallways that could only be entered if one "noclips" through reality itself, with implications that there may either be monsters living somewhere within the maze or that those trapped there will be driven mad to the point where they begin to hallucinate things that aren't there.

Eventually, the eerie concept spiraled out into various stories and apparently at least two separate websites/wikis that explored the idea of the Backrooms having various other levels, all of which were some kind of liminal spaces with eerily uncanny realism, some of which even seemingly take place outdoors along with the introduction of various "Entities", monsters of many different varieties that lurked that Backrooms, most of which are extremely dangerous, though a few are actually friendly and helpful. Since there's a few different websites dedicated to the Backrooms, though, the levels and entities you can read about are probably inconsistent.

To top it all off, ever since a short film uploaded by Youtube user Kane Pixels about the Backrooms went viral, the Backrooms has became even more of a hit. Oh, and did I mention that Kane Pixels' version of the Backrooms follows yet another separate continuity?

Yeah.....Like I said, it's complicated lol. It's definitely a refreshing take on horror, but based on what I've read about it so far, this still isn't even the tip of the iceberg.
I love this.

I first learned of it in the Foxverse meme where Susie, yelling at Kris like "KRIS, where the f--- ARE WE?!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so far Dimitri’s path in Three Hopes looks like he won’t go bat**** crazy…and good for him keeping both his eyes

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I want to get the Deep Dive movie my definition of completing the game.

I don't mind grinding for those bosses.
Are you playing on Final Mix or Proud difficulty?

If it's Proud you only need to seal every keyhole and complete the Hades cup.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I love this.

I first learned of it in the Foxverse meme where Susie, yelling at Kris like "KRIS, where the f--- ARE WE?!"
That meme is still one of the best the UT/DT fandoms have ever come up with lmao

If you're curious, I can share Kane Pixels' first video about it. He's uploaded more, turning into a full-fledged series, but the original short film is still a great standalone as it captures pretty much everything about the concept really well.

Shroob

Sup?
When I was younger, I used to think Angel Island in New York was just like the one from Sonic 3. I was so hyped and all. Imagine my disappointment when it turns out that all it was was a place to document immigrants and not housing the Master Emerald.
That's because they moved the Emerald during the Obama presidency.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I do appreciate two isers agreeing that the speculators of the old would be in prison. Democracy, interconnected minds, who knows.

If you ask me, the good future is either they moved on or became pros, and the neutral future is they're still here and the bad future is... yeah.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
the run is dead

came across Pauline as a mandatory fight and didn't have the means to beat her

**** sucks man

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll be happy if Capcom's thing shows off one more SF character, cause they already mentioned it'll only be titles that are meant to be publicly known.

Everyone is here was so hype, only for me to pretty much exclusively use newcomers... and Pokemon Trainer.

And also Ridley Confirmed that same day. And that's when we knew that Ultimat was gonna have every singke character the fans wanted except for the characters that didn't get in the game
As a Mega Man, Ridley and Samus and Fighting Game Enjoyer, I was pretty much set.
Whose ready for the direct announcement tomorrow?
Is there even gonna be one? You'd assume so, but I wouldn't too surprised if Nintendo chose to skimp out this year with the lack of a technical E3. Then again, most of their events for the longest while were done off-stage anyway.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Patience, you must have.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Patience, you must have.
Why be patient. Just be disappointed now and get it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom