• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He's as close to a explicit bi character as you can get in a Disney movie
at least one that isn’t from Marvel (cause they can get away with anything knowing Disney won’t do ****). Because this conversation has been made, Marvel finna end up putting him in a movie or show, and then make him go full gay.

also it still feels weird listening to Mushu in Milan 2 and KH2 without instantly going right over to Eddie Murphy

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Not even Wednesday and I'm already sick from fatigue.

We finally getting an Arab Mario game boys!

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
We finally getting an Arab Mario game boys!
Obviously, all Arab countries are different from each other but it's fun to imagine Mario Kart Tour getting tracks from the proximate region.

Aside from Dubai, a Beirut, Petra, or Luxor stage could be interesting.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Avian race:

1652884161672.png

“I’m Avian Gu Huo Niao. You poor little thing… Let me take you under my wing, fufufu.”

Alignment: Neutral-Law

Origin: Chinese mythology. A demon or ghost who normally looks like a bird and can shed her feathers to turn into a beautiful woman. Some say they are women who died during childbirth. Out of grief and anger, they mark children’s clothes with blood, causing them to die when they wear the cursed clothes. Spirits of kids who die this way would go to the Gu Huo Niao that made the mark. Hence, people would avoid leaving baby clothes dry at night.

Skills: Me Patra, Spirit Drain, Rakunda, Bouncing Claw

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fallen race.

So this demon has a pretty grim backstory. Gu Huo Niao tales vary a lot regarding details, with some saying their preferred target is girls which they can turn into new bird women like themselves. Their stories may also be affected by their Japanese counterparts, kokakucho, which seemingly depict them as more tragic creatures. I like this take on a winged humanoid with superficial accessories like the bow and hairpin.

Dutch Raikuna

1. Trying to follow my company's IT support was talking to a guy with a fishbowl head and a hundred dogs barking.

2. I have now decided to make all the Xenoblade 3 location screenshots into an animated wallpaper for my work laptop.

Have to show my excitement somehow.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I guess my family coming down with the Rona. First my little sister, then my dad...

I mean we're all fully vaccinated so we should be fine. But we been dodging it for two years so it's a surprise we didn't get it sooner. Definitely a good thing we didn't catch it sooner.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got most of the art I wanted to get done. Just need to think of what I want to draw next.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I guess my family coming down with the Rona. First my little sister, then my dad...

I mean we're all fully vaccinated so we should be fine. But we been dodging it for two years so it's a surprise we didn't get it sooner. Definitely a good thing we didn't catch it sooner.
Sorry to hear that, I hope they get well soon.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Game idea.

I'm pretty sure the idea has been thrown around before but screw it.

A spiritual successor to the Nicktoon Unite games only this time with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance gameplay type of style which you can play as any Nickelodeon characters and said plot bringing them all together to save the day, universe or whatever.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sorry to hear that, I hope they get well soon.
Yeah, my little sis is Covid free now, I'm feeling fine myself though given incubation periods that could change.

That said I wouldn't be surprised if I caught it earlier given that I go to a school with no mask mandates and also conveneintly removed their COVID case tracker off their website.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Hoping for their swift recovery and that you don't come down with it too.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Praying for a fine recovery. Wishing the best dude.

Dutch Raikuna

I was a bit similar in which I caught it a few months back and positive but it was like the next day I tested negative.

It'll touch every human on the planet by now

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Hope your family gets well soon.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Game idea.

I'm pretty sure the idea has been thrown around before but screw it.

A spiritual successor to the Nicktoon Unite games only this time with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance gameplay type of style which you can play as any Nickelodeon characters and said plot bringing them all together to save the day, universe or whatever.
I'm not the biggest Nickelodeon fan around but this sounds a lot of fun.

Ngl, I wish more crossovers had characters team up in an RPG format.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm not the biggest Nickelodeon fan around but this sounds a lot of fun.

Ngl, I wish more crossovers had characters team up in an RPG format.
Cartoon Network
DreamWorks Animation
Nintendo
Sony Gaming (As if that'll ever happen given Sony today...Ha, ha, ha, ha...)

Some I can think of from the top of my head.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Apparently there are restrictions with how Pokémon Home transfers work with BDSP. Specifically:
1. Spinda caught in BDSP cannot go to Home. The algorithm in BDSP is inverted.
2. Nincada cannot be transferred into BDSP from Home. Because of the evolution.
3. Pikachu and Eevee that can Gigantimax in Sword/Shield cannot be put into BDSP or Legends Arceus. Home keeps track of whether a Pokémon can Gigantimax so it’s likely a measure to prevent a Giga Raichu/Eeveelution from reaking havoc! (Also applies to Gigantimax Meowth for BDSP)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hope The Batman sequel is just as unintentionally funny as the first. The Batman was hilarious, could not take that **** seriously at all.
such as Batman walking up to Penguin’s car just to stare at him

I regret picturing him telling the upside down Cobblepot “no *******”

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
such as Batman walking up to Penguin’s car just to stare at him

I regret picturing him telling the upside down Cobblepot “no *******”
The neck bomb scene with the Riddler
The scene where Batman goes "NO DON'T KILL YOUR ABUSER YOU'D BE JUST LIKE HIM" to Catwoman, only for Falcone to die anyway.
The scene where Batman just shoots and kills Riddler's goons despite being oppossed to killing.

Funny ****.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The funniest thing about the Morbius memes is that nobody saw it so we're just making **** up about the movie.
speak for yourself, I'm going in on my Morbillionth rewatch, love the part where Matt Smith says "Oi, are you Morbin'?" and Morbius responds with "ye I Morbin" and then they floss

poetry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom