• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

what a funny show, I hope it stays on forever
2021 says hi
The neck bomb scene with the Riddler
The scene where Batman goes "NO DON'T KILL YOUR ABUSER YOU'D BE JUST LIKE HIM" to Catwoman, only for Falcone to die anyway.
The scene where Batman just shoots and kills Riddler's goons despite being oppossed to killing.

Funny ****.
Absolutely funny ****…tho I’m also the guy who broke down laughing to the Joker movie when he killed the guy who gave him a gun
First look at Velma
There was a problem fetching the tweet
was honestly very excited for the show…then I thought they forgot about it…but thankfully I didn’t waste my excitement on nothing. I legit think this will be a perfect match to the Harley Quinn show

plus the Scooby-Doo franchise exploring more adult themes lately has been fun. Scooby Apocalypse and their Supernatural crossover are proof that the world can handle an all animated adult Scooby project
also Velma finna end up being the 3rd most popular character in the franchise (inb4 she surpassed Fred already)

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Now that I'm caught up with One Piece I can finally enter the theories rabbit hole without fear of spoilers

It's only been a day and I've already fallen very deep into the rabbit hole

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
This is really sweet.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Velma show looks pretty wild.

Mindy wrote some of the funniest office episodes and the supernatural crossover shows they can do over the top gore and make it both work and be hilarious.

So I’ll check it out.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got the new update for Pokémon Xenoverse. Standard update option wasn't working for me but the recover option did.

But I'm too tired to play right now so some other time.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
TheMightyP TheMightyP Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! TheCJBrine TheCJBrine Pokelego999 Pokelego999

Finally learning color grading and tone map editing with Minecraft Shaders. Here's my current Complimentary settings:

Day:

Noon:

Evening:

Midnight:

EDIT: Resource Packs featured here are Bare Bones and its community made PBR pack ABBPBR (Another Bare Bones PBR).

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I'm sorry, but still what the ****?

What origin could Velma possibly have that could be considered "adult"?
I wouldn't consider the live action Scooby Doo movies to be 'kid friendly'.

Adult meshing with what was originally a kid IP isn't unheard of or even a bad thing. Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law or Space Ghost Coast to Coast for example.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

TFW Shang-Chi is a rip-off of Double Dragon.
What live-action Scooby-Doo films? Heard of no such thing ever existing.

Nope sir I have not. They never existed.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Adult meshing with what was originally a kid IP isn't unheard of or even a bad thing. Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law or Space Ghost Coast to Coast for example.
James Gunn also literally wanted it to be R rated and it definitely could have worked.

TFW Shang-Chi is a rip-off of Double Dragon.

What live-action Scooby-Doo films? Heard of no such thing ever existing.

Nope sir I have not. They never existed.
They did and they were cinematic masterpieces.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

It worked a lot for Samurai Jack despite the ass ending.
James Gunn also literally wanted it to be R rated and it definitely could have worked.

Fr, the Scooby Doo movies should have been rated R because it was chaotic as **** and really pushed the PG rating at times. And despite that, they were masterpieces in a bizarre way.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also on the topic of live action and darker Scooby Doo. They did a fantastic job with the balance in this while also poking fun at the tropes of CW styled shows:
It worked a lot for Samurai Jack despite the ass ending.

Fr, the Scooby Doo movies should have been rated R because it was chaotic as **** and really pushed the PG rating at times. And despite that, they were masterpieces in a bizarre way.
I still really like Monsters Unleashed because it was a pretty cool setup. It did a good job questioning the groups dynamics, and seeing them bring to life a lot of classic monsters and then have the town turn against them made for a pretty interesting storyline.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Scooby-Doo live-action films. The same films that made the gang out to be terrible, awful and bad people not like the gang we all know from the cartoons.

Nope those movies were only Scooby-Doo In Name Only.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm sorry, but still what the ****?

What origin could Velma possibly have that could be considered "adult"?
Wait until you all hear about Scooby-doo Apocalypse

I was just about to bring this up and how Velma
ended up creating the zombies in the first place…on accident sure, but still (also by default plays a role in Fred dying and Scooby becoming smart as ****)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom