• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
That multiplayer mod for Mario odissey with people playing hide and seek in it looks like so much fun.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome to today's weekly Nick All-Star Brawl MTG Crossover. The character I chose today is Garfield, who was very fun to create. I think I created a fair, balanced, and flavorful card.
Here he is:

I tried to make him win the game on every turn except Mondays because he hates Mondays. I made it impossible for you to lose the game when you have Garfield, because Garfield is the true ruler of the universe.

Tune in next time, when I'll utilize the Mutate mechanic for CatDog! See you then!

Don't worry, I'm still doing ROB today.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So the thing is, the game I'm making now is an updated version of the game I made before hand, I just felt the need to update the spritework to be of higher quality.

For example, the original
View attachment 349145
And the linework for the updated one
View attachment 349146
When I make citys, should the building have an outline to make them gor each individual building so they wont mesh together?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So PMEX Remix v0.95 is great!

Here's what fighters that have been added:
  • Bunch of pre-existing characters received reworks
  • :ultwiifittrainer: :ultbayonetta: :ultisabelle: :ulthero3: :ultbanjokazooie: :ultpyra: :ultmythra: :ultsora:
  • L-Loads to have Ultimate moveset alt: :ultfalco: :ultroy: :ultzss: :ultlucas: :ultwolf: :ultlucina:
  • Zeraora
  • Deathborn
  • Silver the Hedgehog
  • Mega Man X
  • Zack Fair
  • Sukapon
Here's the new character select screen

Awww yeah!

Also, these aren't in the update but were teased in the trailer: :ultvillager: :ultkrool: :ultincineroar: :ultkazuya:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Phantom Breaker Omnia goes from "why have I not bought this yet" to "Why have I really not bought this yet" tier quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom