• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, FNAF: Security Breach is known for being a glitchy game. But I think I've just found my favorite glitch in it. You see, a streamer was trying to do a challenge run of Security Breach where he had to beat the game without sprinting. BUT he was allowed to use exploits, as long as he didn't use any out of bounds glitches. One of these exploits involves tricking the game into thinking it's a time it's not. It's effectively time travel. For example, you can go from 5:00 AM, to 2:00 AM, etc. But apparently... time travelling SOMEHOW creates something this streamer has dubbed as "a Giga Monty"

It's basically Monty, but with a few key diffirences.
  • They are INCREDIBLY FAST
  • They appear to have much better pathfinding than the other animatronics.
  • They come in packs of one to five (Which is amusing, seeing as usually only one Monty is at play)
  • If Gregory hides in Freddy's chest cavity, all animatronics will become unaware of where you are. Giga Montys, on the other hand, will run up to you even if you are inside of Freddy.
  • Seeing as there can be up to five of them at a time, it's possible to be softlocked by them, because they can trap you in corners and stop you from moving while you're inside Freddy.
  • When a S.T.A.F.F. Bot finds you, they sound an alarm that alerts animatronics of your location, and an animatronic will instantly appear nearby. Giga Monty's don't appear nearby, and instead run all the way from the atrium to wherever you are in the map.

...It's beautiful.
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
welp…Detroit made me rob a woman with a baby of her ticket…

games are like this

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
sighs Why does everyone who I try to look up to IRL either:

A. Turn into a right asshole.

B. Does something really stupid that gets them a criminal record?

C. Turns dumb brained into stupid conspiracy theories?

Getting sick of it. Hand I've been dealt though.

View attachment 342919

Online has cool people so doesn't hit me as much anymore.

Serious post gets the bury but I don't really care.
It hasn't happened that much to me, but it's certainly not a good feeling when it does happen. Having to feel a different way about someone you liked, and all.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
before I lose this League fight with this Drapion, I want to take a second to say that the RNG rates of Pokemon can suck the nastiest eggs 'cause my Lopunny's bounce missed twice lol
How did you lose to the first elite four member? That dudes a pushover he uses bugs lol

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
1642374528683.png

Why am I still waiting for a brand new Dr. Mario game on a certain game console that's now FIVE YEARS OLD? Killing the mobile game doesn't help either. :ultdoc:

Sure, the N64 port is still great but c'mon!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Drapion isn't weak to Fire.
I learned that after, yes. :035:

Took me three tries. And I only won because i cheesed it with set up moves.

With a Manaphy.
With how sucky my team already is, it honestly may come down to Dialga cheese at this point, lol. We'll see, I had to lift my no item rule just to stand a chance, so we'll see how these rematches go.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Amphibia is one of those shows IMO, where the filler stuff ranges from cute to boring. But the story stuff is ****in badass.

Anne going SSGSS is one of those things.
I personally didn't find a single episode boring. But that's just me.

I also really hate the term filler at this point but I'll show restraint and not go on a rant about it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been shiny hunting Bulbasaur in LGPR for 12 hours now. And I've been seeing all these other shinies spawning but I keep ignoring them so I don't break my current chain.

I am suffering.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bro what the **** this show has a goddamn super saiyan? All I know about it is pineapple on pizza, Kamen Rider and HAVE YOU EVER KILLED A MAN
ngl the fact that she went super saiyan drastically changes the show into a shonen imo

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Amphibia is one of those shows IMO, where the filler stuff ranges from cute to boring. But the story stuff is ****in badass.

Anne going SSGSS is one of those things.
That's Steven Universe. Imagine waiting 6 months for new episodes and you get greeted with this.
1642376136896.png

The worst part is that they were basically forced to add all these filler episodes so i can't even get mad at the SU team for being dummies

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Gotta say, I'm enjoying Makai Toushi SaGa. For the first entry in a new RPG series only vaguely connected to Final Fantasy, it's working with some interesting concepts. I'm particularly fond of the monster meat system (for the record I'm playing an emulated and fan-translated hack of the WonderSwan Color Remake).

Noipoi

Howdy!
That's Steven Universe. Imagine waiting 6 months for new episodes and you get greeted with this.View attachment 342945
The worst part is that they were basically forced to add all these filler episodes so i can't even get mad at the SU team for being dummies
My time as a Steven Universe fan has given me an allergic reaction to the word Hiatus.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah I've Zoom classes tomorrow but think I'm not gonna do them. Gonna use my second of three mental health cards and be allowed by my organisation officer to be off for one day.

A lot of stuff on my mind and when I do and can't sleep, cycling usually helps.

Nah, because you're untitled to your opinion bro.

Despite how wrong it may be
I cry with no smug boyo.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay fanboy rant incoming.

I think it's a trap to try to sell people on Amphibia by telling them it's some amazing shonen action show or that it's super duper dark for a kids show.

Sometimes it is those things. It has heavy action elements and it has some really dark story beats. But 90% of the time its a low stakes wacky comedy adventures focusing on slow burn character development, and it's like that on purpose. Darker moments and episodes are meant to be special occasions, and act as the pay off for all the character development that happened between them. I'd argue the show actually has fantastic pacing in that regard - but only if you enjoy the sillier parts.

It's a show about a family of talking frogs and their adopted human teenager. It's silly by principal. And if you go in thinking that its just gonna be shonen action fight scenes and teenagers getting maimed and traumatized, you're going to be a little disapointed. It's a show far more in the same vain as Gravity Falls then, I dunno, whatever anime the kids these days are into.

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom