• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
BDSP's version of the palpark annoys me.

The NPC's in the area act like it's still the old Palpark where yourtransfering in Pokemon from Kanto and Hoenn, but it's not... It like an arena where you bump into these titanic gods of the elements, it's weird (I know yes into transfer the legendaries from the GBA games into Gen 4, it just really takes me out of it that the legendaries are the ONLY thing you find in here)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Two questions to all my fellow Pokemon fans here:
1. I'm considering tutoring Earth Power to my Shaymin, but I'm uncertain if I should dump amove or not. My current moveset is Seed Flare, Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, and Leech Seed. Should I dump Fairy coverage for Ground coverage? Or should I dump Leech Seed for an all out offensive Shaymin? Or should I not dump anything at all?
2. I caught a Shiny Cresselia a while ago, which I named a word that isn't quite so good as a name for a joke with a friend. I have no idea what to give to it as a proper nickname. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
1. I'm considering tutoring Earth Power to my Shaymin, but I'm uncertain if I should dump amove or not. My current moveset is Seed Flare, Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, and Leech Seed. Should I dump Fairy coverage for Ground coverage? Or should I dump Leech Seed for an all out offensive Shaymin? Or should I not dump anything at all?
2. I caught a Shiny Cresselia a while ago, which I named a word that isn't quite so good as a name for a joke with a friend. I have no idea what to give to it as a proper nickname. Any suggestions?
I'd say remove Leech Seed, Land Forme's got respectable bulk but Sky Forme's a force to be reckoned with, Serene Grace makes Earth Power more likely to lower special defence and Leech Seed's utility is too situational as it gets undone when switching. Dazzling Gleam doesn't benefit from Serene Grace but Fairy type busted lmao

Space Duck, alternatively, Krillin

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hows life?
Harry Potter and the sorcerer’s stone

I’ll go to school and get into some goofy and possibly life threatening shenanigans with friends.

Later down the line I’ll tussle with a bald dude and bang a redhead.

I can live with that.

For shiny Cresselia, maybe Lullaby?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hows life?
Not revealing the movie because I don't want to reveal my actual age, but um

Let's just say if the title has the word "Dead" inside of it, it's not going to end well

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Hows life?
I'm from the future, the movie has not come out yet for y'all.

It's Spiderman - Away from Home for 2 Weeks Using My PTO to go to Disneyland

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom