• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hows life?
Well, there’s a guy in a bat costume taking out a guy with two faces and a guy who loves riddles…
So perfectly normal.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Speed Weed Speed Weed 's AMA is now up

If any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Reminder that even if y'all went once or twice before, you're free to go again!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hate how I’m unable to forget this
and Lamperouge Lamperouge Eternals gets easier to watch once the Bollywood hits…Acts 2 is when things actually feel useful (even if it’s just for 5 supers and a funny recording man)

or skip the movie up until the credit scenes

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I love how everyone is immediately thinking this cute little thing is the next spawn of satan
View attachment 342802
I’m kinda surprised people immediately assume they’ll be a twist villain; we have Ribbon, the animal friends, Gooey, Adeleine…

well I guess tbh that’s all I can think of aside from Daroach seeming to turn friendly and Magolor redeeming himself (I think? maybe Marx too if Star Allies’s dream friends aren’t just dream projections or whatever, and for Magolor I saw someone mention that but I can only think of his role as a shopkeeper in sidegames). To be fair though I think Marx and Magolor were also the only twist villains iirc.

If they are a villain, though, interestingly their ears appear similar to wings especially with how they look at the bottom of them (I only noticed this after seeing it mentioned by someone else on Twitter, them specifically saying “angel wings”). Combining that with the “fear” thing in PEGI’s rating…Zero Three confirmed?!?!:083:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom