• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A new rumor going around that a new Killer Instinct is being worked on by... Bandai-Namco?

If it means a new KI, I welcome it.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Story time:

This past Thursday I attempted to order a Xbox Series X via Walmart. I somehow managed to snag one at the standard price.

Guess this means I now shill Walmart.

I won't actually shill Walmart. Mostly because I have a funny feeling that it won't arrive.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Been a while since I've used Megumin for a pfp. Time to remedy that. Though to you MooMew64 MooMew64 and our other virtual idol fanboys I will get round to using Hololive............just undecided as to who. Probably Ina or Amelia.

Also: Playing Yakuza Like A Dragon and for reason this idea came to mind. Outside of the big N issues would it be a cool idea to see a Sega GBA collection inside Yakuza or just in general?

Just some in my head.

1642305813056.png
1642305852094.png
1642305928276.png
1642306101285.png

And of course:

1642306142258.png
1642306161997.png
1642306183371.png

Just some very tired thoughts from me at 4am after playing Neo Geo Pocket Collection if anyone has thoughts.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Been a while since I've used Megumin for a pfp. Time to remedy that. Though to you MooMew64 MooMew64 and our other virtual idol fanboys I will get round to using Hololive............just undecided as to who. Probably Ina or Amelia.

Also: Playing Yakuza Like A Dragon and for reason this idea came to mind. Outside of the big N issues would it be a cool idea to see a Sega GBA collection inside Yakuza or just in general?

Just some in my head.

View attachment 342822 View attachment 342823 View attachment 342824 View attachment 342826

And of course:

View attachment 342827 View attachment 342828 View attachment 342829

Just some very tired thoughts from me at 4am after playing Neo Geo Pocket Collection if anyone has thoughts.
I wish so bad I could play official versions of the Advance Trilogy. Thankfully Sega doesn’t care about emulation, but still…

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Just some in my head.

View attachment 342822 View attachment 342823 View attachment 342824 View attachment 342826

And of course:

View attachment 342827 View attachment 342828 View attachment 342829

Sega wouldn't be allowed to frame it as a GBA collection in Yakuza, right? Considering they don't own the GBA.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I think it was a bad idea for me to be listening to The X-Files theme over and over again before bed.

Well friends, if I have a dream that is just as bizarre as Megamind being a Spidey villain yous will be the first to know (and maybe Lamperouge Lamperouge to do a meme attempt on that).

Unless I forgot about it in which case:

1642307726191.png

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers

TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I started rewatching Spectacular Spider-Man and it's even better than I remember
Hows life?
images.jpeg

Y'know, I've never seen this movie but I do know Jim Carrey stars in it. So this year's gonna be wild, for better or worse.
Jack Black announces he plans to run for president come next election.
America

But Based

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Been playing around with Garry's Mod.

Here's a little screenshot I made:
20220117014604_1.jpg

"Kirby had never seen a creature like this before, it appeared to be large with green skin and a red bump being bipedal in appearance having two powerful legs and a tail. The pink puffball couldn't help but feel disturbed by the dead animal in its mouth, he didn't know this large beast was a theropod known as a Giganotosaurus."

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fairy race:

1642345933910.png

“I’m Fairy Bogle. Don’t expect me beating those big demons, that's outwith my remit.”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Scottish mythology. A term used for a variety of ghosts or supernatural beings. They live for the simple purpose of perplexing humans, rather than seriously harming or serving them. Some bogles take the shape of a scarecrow to hide in potato fields and scare not only birds but also the passerby people. Their pranks can take a more malevolent edge if the old houses they occupy get torn down to build new ones.

Skills: Zio, Patra, Masukunda

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Genma race.

Considering how many fairies from the greater Britain there are in MegaTen, it’s no surprise some of them are used less often but Bogle actually appears in quite a few games. The problem is he had an original look in only one of them, with the rest of them being palette swaps. His design is an interesting mix of a stereotypical ghost and goblin, with some classic working-class clothes thrown in to reflect their humble pranks. The gray coloring may just be there for no reason but it reminds me of old stone, possibly referencing their favorite living spots.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
No wonder Sonic Unleashed had performance issues.
Fun fact: Not even the Xbox One was able to play it past 30FPS, it took until the Series X before it could run at above decent performance lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom