• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is my top 5 for Multiversus.

Kane would be funny, Spinel through Raven would be cool, and Harry would be nostalgic (**** Rowling, but i can't bring myself to hate the ip on the whole).
-spinel
-maxwell

based choices.

Also back on my earlier point, VincentVan Ghoul would be a hype scooby doo rep

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Kane would be funny, Spinel through Raven would be cool, and Harry would be nostalgic (**** Rowling, but i can't bring myself to hate the ip on the whole).
Maxwell would make an excellent choice.

Citizen Kane as a movie bored me, but I won't deny that classic movies should have their place in the roster.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Maxwell would make an excellent choice.

Citizen Kane as a movie bored me, but I won't deny that classic movies should have their place in the roster.
i just think it would be hilarious. citizen kane is a classic and serious movie, seeing it being put in a modern goofy setting would be hillarious.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Today I learned you can win an item that gives you two stars in the item mini games in Mario Party Superstars. That’s hype, I just won it in the archery one.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Okay, this is a top tier addition.

I don't think I can make a most wanteds list because WB owns damn too much stuff but seeing Powerpuff Girls and/or Granny would be pretty cool.
Honestly there’s so much more I wanna see with this game that the list barely scratches the surface

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord

Yoooo Scribblenauts is an option? In that case I am all on board for Maxwell.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Does anyone here play Back 4 Blood?

Is it worth the price? Is it any fun? Is it a decent successor to Left 4 Dead if you've played either of the two games in that series?

Only serious issue I've heard about the game is the AI of the bots, but if the playerbase is considerably less toxic than L4D2's, then that's a non-issue for me.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

The Citizen Kane of Fighters Passes(TM)
Does anyone here play Back 4 Blood?

Is it worth the price? Is it any fun? Is it a decent successor to Left 4 Dead if you've played either of the two games in that series?

Only serious issue I've heard about the game is the AI of the bots, but if the playerbase is considerably less toxic than L4D2's, then that's a non-issue for me.
From what I've seen, I'd rather just stick with L4D2, especially considering mods.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There's a difference between harassment and protesting and raising awareness.

You can call someone out without sacrificing your integrity.
I may be miss understanding your post but if your saying the workers are blizzard who have been outted as horrible human beings should be protested not harassed, I strongly disagree.

There are people at that company literally proven to have caused a female employee to kill themselves.On top of such much more. Protesting has gotten the poor good people who work there nowhere. Clearly their not going to be changed without a lot of force. So yeah the people involved should be harassed into being forced out imo.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I may be miss understanding your post but if your saying the workers are blizzard who have been outted as horrible human beings should be protested not harassed, I strongly disagree.

There are people at that company literally proven to have caused a female employee to kill themselves.On top of such much more. Protesting has gotten the poor good people who work there nowhere. Clearly their not going to be changed without a lot of force. So yeah the people involved should be harassed into being forced out imo.
They shouldn't be harassed, they should be put in jail. For at least a few decades.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They shouldn't be harassed, they should be put in jail. For at least a few decades.
I fully agree, but clearly these people aren’t going anywhere any time soon because unfortunately they have the money and backings to keep themselves around as even the courts haven’t seemed to care much over this **** they’ve been doing. So yeah they need to be forced out of their position of power and then jailed. Because right now they seem pretty untouchable sadly.

They longer they are allowed to stay, the easier it is for them to get away with this ****. They can dispose of all the evidence as they’ve been doing and silence anyone who wants to speak out. They need more of a re-enforcement

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
from Gravity Falls videos to this…V has gone full heel mode

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
from Gravity Falls videos to this…V has gone full heel mode
It’s sad to see the decline of his channel. He was making really quick and fun content for shows or movies for awhile, but recently so much of his content is just put out as “how can I get a lot of clicks”, making click bait tiles and thumbnails, and overall covering things that don’t need videos.

I get it’s hard to keep up, but there’s always so much he could talk about like channels such as the Rountable show, but vail hasn’t really chosen to do that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Having urges to return to Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

One thing I'd like to see changed in the sequel is make the multiplayer battle mode have online support (I REALLY want to try it out in the first game but I got nobody locally to play it with).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
And just beat Terra's story in Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep, i swear i'm never prepared for how bad Terra's actors performance is in this game lol

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

And what good has harassment done? I understand the frustration in not being able to do much to improve things at Blizzard but you're talking as if harassment gets better results when most often it doesn't.

If anything, I'm worried harassing an already bad person has the potential to make them an even worse one.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I think there's a difference between harassment and "Hey, what you did is horrible. You should leave and face consequences for that."
The latter is pretty justified I'd say, so long as you can do so like an adult without spewing vitriol - which I do believe most of us can.
A lot of these people are downright rotten, and shouldn't get to hide behind cries for civility when criticism of actions like these are the furthest thing from un-civil; they're necessary evaluations of terrible conduct. The real incivility would be allowing this behavior to flourish unchallenged.

The harassment from a few bad actors on Twitter is dramatically outweighed both in volume and seriousness by the harassment that will continue to occur in these workplaces and those like it if we don't set the precedent that it is absolutely not to be tolerated.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I think FFV might be also themed around global warming like FFVII.
Here's why:
The Crystals of Fire and Earth are overrun and destroyed due to machines overpowering them. Kinda like how machines are destroying the world now.
Exdeath is a tree, therefore it's nature rebelling against humanity.
When the world is warped by the void, it's literally the world changing due to nature.
Xezat, Dorgann, Galuf, and Kelger initially sealing Exdeath is how older generations didn't care about climate change forcing newer generations to have to deal with it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s sad to see the decline of his channel. He was making really quick and fun content for shows or movies for awhile, but recently so much of his content is just put out as “how can I get a lot of clicks”, making click bait tiles and thumbnails, and overall covering things that don’t need videos.

I get it’s hard to keep up, but there’s always so much he could talk about like channels such as the Rountable show, but vail hasn’t really chosen to do that.
from what I looked through via “go scrolling around to see if he’d actually show it off” he talks about the entire episode in details that should never be explained. Mans even showed that demonic beast of a wormy in the video…and I guess decided to explain the whole “not a butterfly but will still traumatize” part.

and as a sane person, I stuck to strictly the comment section to read the loads of people who were scarred for life over that (and for some reason the “Actors” part of the SpongeBob lore).

Ivander

Smash Legend
Exdeath is a tree, therefore it's nature rebelling against humanity.
Correction. Exdeath is a tree that was sealed with many demons and evils, which eventually gave Exdeath a consciousness and a thirst for power for/over the Void. Less rebelling against humanity and more Lord of the Rings "history became legend and legend became myth, including the evils that shouldn't have been forgotten".

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Correction. Exdeath is a tree that was sealed with many demons and evils, which eventually gave Exdeath a consciousness and a thirst for power for/over the Void. Less rebelling against humanity and more Lord of the Rings "history became legend and legend became myth, including the evils that shouldn't have been forgotten".
And it turns out the tree is actually the protagonist’s mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom