• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
New clip for Ghostbusters: Afterlife.

The fact they have a terror dog eating kibble food definitely shows it's staying true to the last two Ghostbusters films. xD
Have any of y'all seen Eternals yet?
Might try to on Tuesday if my friend hadn't seen it yet by then.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I haven’t seen the film yet, but I’m gonna assume that the reason the Eternals didn’t help when Thanos snapped away half the universe is because literally all of them got snapped away too. To those who’ve seen it, am I correct?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I haven’t seen the film yet, but I’m gonna assume that the reason the Eternals didn’t help when Thanos snapped away half the universe is because literally all of them got snapped away too. To those who’ve seen it, am I correct?
No because the Celestials told them not to interfere.

This was said in one of the trailers.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Undertale fans when commiting genocide grants them a bullet hell by firing squad (it's the Sans fight IRL)

Honestly Undyne the Undying fit way more here.

Since she throw a thousand of spear/bullet at you & you need cover to survive them all. :p

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
0:59 - 1:16

Here you go.
That’s what I meant, the voiceover and cuts to different scenes make me believe it could’ve been edited differently to how it’ll actually play out in the movie. If they were saying those lines onscreen in that trailer in the same scene, I’d be more inclined to believe it

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You know I'm actually consider on bumping my 50-Movie-Challenge to 52 by adding Malignant and Prisoners of the Ghostland.

Why? Because why the hell not?

Noipoi

Howdy!
It’s been one day. Barely even that.

AC series 5 amiibo cards are already sold out. And something tells me they’re gonna be sold out until 2027.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokémon into the Multiverse:

Also Dialga straight up de-evolved Pikachu/

D

Deleted member

It’s been one day. Barely even that.

AC series 5 amiibo cards are already sold out. And something tells me they’re gonna be sold out until 2027.
Makes me wonder if I should buy a few packs now before they rise in price. While I don't care too much for the cards, I'd also rather not pay scalper prices in case I change my mind.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
How do I get good at a DMC game btw?

I had to play DMC3 on easy mode because it kicked my ass and I felt I didn't enjoy the game as much as I could have

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How do I get good at a DMC game btw?

I had to play DMC3 on easy mode because it kicked my ass and I felt I didn't enjoy the game as much as I could have
Experimenting with your moveset & paying attention to enemies pattern is the name of the game.

Sometime it's better to just retreat and pay attention to what the enemies are doing and wait for the moment to strike.

For newcomer, sticking to Trickster at the start of the game can be good too, since it give you a dash with I frames on it, the ability to jump on wall, and it's higher level allow you to do mutliples dash in a row, as well as dashing in the air & a teleport.

On that note, know that your base jump - not your double jump - as invinciblity frames at the start of the move, It may no be much, but it can save you in a icky situation if you remember to use it. (Double jump don't have any I frames too)

Finally, make sure to try & retry the first two mission until you feel you're good enough to breeze through them and be more familiar with the gameplay. Those two missions are really short & easy, and you get demons orbs that you can use later to leveling up your moves. (don't bother buying too much items, they're a crutch & make getting good abilities much more long & tedious)

Oh and, that one is optional I guess, but don't play Easy Mode too much, imo it's a series you better exprience on Normal at the very least. Unless it REALLY doesn't work out for you.

Also make sure to taunt after beating up enemies & no one is too close to you to hit up, it make you cool.

EDIT: DMC5 might be a better starting point gameplay wise due to how much stuff is streamline, but some plot point might be confusing if you haven't played some games.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wasn't there another Devil May Cry anime before I recall?

Also thought part 2 of Helluva Boss' previous episode was out but was a merch vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom