• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what's everyone's plans for Halloween?

You already know me. Going to see Antlers at the show with my friends and if my dad ain't working, spend most of the day with him before seeing the movie. Next year I'll likely give out chips to kids (Because I've given up on candy for the sake of my health).
Watch Nightmare before Christmas while dressed as low effort Sans.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

You already know me. Going to see Antlers at the show with my friends and if my dad ain't working, spend most of the day with him before seeing the movie. Next year I'll likely give out chips to kids (Because I've given up on candy for the sake of my health).
My friend is hosting a Halloween party so I'll be attending that, despite the fact Halloween isn't traditionally celebrated in my country.

I don't have a full costume but I'll probably go with my DK mask

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Old lock was apparently busted. Had to go buy new one.

Because I'm biking to the show on Sunday and don't want to risk someone stealing my bike.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I had to check múltiple times to make sure i wasn't seeing things.

But fortnites newest crossover Is with a character i used to watch a Lot as a child and Clean never thought this character would show up in any game featuring all the other things Fortnite crossed over with.
es-es-18br-grasshopper-cosmetics-1920x1080-ceeda123f4db.jpg

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's a super weird choice but I'm a huge LotR and The Hobbit fan so I'm super down for it.

He kinda feels like their version of Snake in Brawl.
It's been so long since I've last read the books that I don't even remember if he was ever shown to fight onscreen at all.

I wonder how they'll handle his moveset aside from the fireworks and obvious "you shall not pass" reference.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I had to check múltiple times to make sure i wasn't seeing things.

But fortnites newest crossover Is with a character i used to watch a Lot as a child and Clean never thought this character would show up in any game featuring all the other things Fortnite crossed over with.
View attachment 336175
...Is this real? Because I cannot believe what I am seeing. I wonder if they're going to use his lines of "No contaban con mi astucia" and "Que no panda el conico"

What is even happening.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Twitch rolling out paid “channel boosts” to supposedly raise discoverability
not a single cent goes to the streamers
watching ads for free bits died for this
Thanks! I hate it!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yo, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X . Ya know how I mention that a YouTuber ya watch or at least one I know you have watched before contacted me to do voice over for em'?

Well... ta-da!
Also yo, huge thanks to this CHAD for paying me three times the price I initially proposed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metroid Dread 100% on Hard.

Took me 4 hours unlike my very first 100% Normal, which took me 8 hours.

Talk about a improvement.

EDIT: Also heeey, congrat Guh! Ya got the BIG KROMER on this one!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yo, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X . Ya know how I mention that a YouTuber ya watch or at least one I know you have watched before contacted me to do voice over for em'?

Well... ta-da!
Also yo, huge thanks to this CHAD for paying me three times the price I initially proposed.
Did the homie Nate just get signed on to a project headed by a big name YouTuber???

Shroob

Sup?

Well... ta-da!
**** man, you're working with Dawko?

Nice

KillerCage

Smash Master

Planning to watch some old movies with my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom