• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Didn't RT give Venom 2 like a 30 and most fans loved it anyway? I just watched the movie today and find it pretty enjoyable.

I still may see Eternals and end up being disappointed but I'll hold my judgment for now.
It has a 60% on Rotten Tomatoes...What are you talking about? I think you're confusing that for the first film. The first film had gotten mostly negative reviews despite its box office success.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It has a 60% on Rotten Tomatoes...What are you talking about? I think you're confusing that for the first film. The first film had gotten mostly negative reviews despite its box office success.
Doesn't that prove what I said anyway? Eternals getting a 60% on RT doesn't mean people are not gonna like the movie.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, I beat Metroid Dread on hard mode. I only died to the final boss once this time before beating the **** out of him

A few hours later I booted up the game again to fight him again because it's that ****ing good and this time I got him on the first try. I really hope we get more bosses like this in future Metroid games

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Me wanting to watch Dune and so many other stuff but I’m too broke for HBO Max, not even as an addition to my Hulu subscription

1635518178672.gif

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Also wheee I’m running on only like 6 hours of sleep cuz the alarm woke the fam up in the middle of the night due to lightning

idk if this coffee alone will keep me awake

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Doesn't really matter anyways. There are likely enough people/MCU fans/stans to go see it regardless of score anyway. People went to see Warner Bros' mostly dumpster fire DC films or Fox's worse late era Wolverine and Friends and try-hard to keep the rights FF films and a lot of them had worse critical scores than this.

The MCU can survive a few bombs or underperformances at this point, they can still continue regardless given the money the MCU has made as a whole.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I still may see Eternals and end up being disappointed but I'll hold my judgment for now.
I'm going to do the same and hold my judgement.

I just hope that even if the Eternals turns out to be a disappointment, it will not stop them from making further appearances within the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The combined version of the Shadow Armor X and Marino drawings. I actually did this one first, then gave each character their own solo drawing after I was done.

It did take a couple days to fully finish, but that's still not the major drawing that took a while, you'll see that one on Monday or so.

Though this one IS my current laptop background.

D

Deleted member

I don't know how YouTube recommended this channel...

But I subscribed to it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I MANAGED TO GET EARLY EARLY SCREW ATTACK, USING THIS TECH IN THIS VIDEO.

I WASTED A TON OF TIME DOING THIS BUT I DON'T CARE, I FREAKIN' DID IT, I'M SO HAPPY.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I am home.

Spent £40 today. £10 on food, £10 on a book and £20 on American and Japanese Drinks.

1635523894681.png

And I bought a Chinese language book. Beat German, Spanish and Russian. Curious to learn more for a number of reasons.

Now I'm home. I hate being home most of the time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Its gonna come to a point where i will have to pause buying games so I may skip on the 2022 games unless I come across some money.... Or do unemployment because like hell im going into the job field when they treat people like **** now

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp I am having serious difficulty staying awake or concentrating

Might take a nap…

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I feel like there’s a lot of forces working against me too sometimes. But it just makes me angry. I feel more driven to succeed just to spite them.
Good for you but it just makes me want to die. Like Why the **** should I even bother anymore. For real. School nevef tough you how to make a resume, jobs only want people of high education, Associates degrees, which is what I have in science, give you nothing.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So what's everyone's plans for Halloween?

You already know me. Going to see Antlers at the show with my friends and if my dad ain't working, spend most of the day with him before seeing the movie. Next year I'll likely give out chips to kids (Because I've given up on candy for the sake of my health).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So what's everyone's plans for Halloween?

You already know me. Going to see Antlers at the show with my friends and if my dad ain't working, spend most of the day with him before seeing the movie. Next year I'll likely give out chips to kids (Because I've given up on candy for the sake of my health).
Friend is hosting a Halloween party tomorrow.

Plan on wearing a Detective Pikachu outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom