• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just found out that there isn’t a boss fight for Gaston in Kingdom Hearts II’s Beauty and the Beast world. There was a ****ing Clayton boss in 1 but we don’t get to fight Gaston.

This is why I hate Organization 13.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Spent a bit of time looking at video game tattoos (curiosity nothing more) and seeing men have waifus on chest. Saw someone with a full coloured tattoo of Noire on his chest and it's like "dude you know that ****s permanent right?".

Kurumi_amused.jpg

That's way too cringe for my blood...............says the guy with a Re;Zero wallet. Will be embarrassing to explain to a girlfriend or kid in twenty years for that guy though.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Spent a bit of time looking at video game tattoos (curiosity nothing more) and seeing men have waifus on chest. Saw someone with a full coloured tattoo of Noire on his chest and it's like "dude you know that ****s permanent right?".

View attachment 335900

That's way too cringe for my blood...............says the guy with a Re;Zero wallet. Will be embarrassing to explain to a girlfriend or kid in twenty years for that guy though.
That's not a problem because nobody's gonna get married to you if you have an anime girl tattoo on your chest.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just found out that there isn’t a boss fight for Gaston in Kingdom Hearts II’s Beauty and the Beast world. There was a ****ing Clayton boss in 1 but we don’t get to fight Gaston.

This is why I hate Organization 13.
No one's cross like Gaston,
Or can toss like Gaston.
No one misses becoming a boss like Gaston!

(it's a little weird that he wasn't a boss in that game, but I couldn't resist referencing the song)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright whose looking to get smoked by my Steven?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Tom & Jerry mains when they KO Batman with the Blue Cat Blues combo

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One plus side is there’s voice acting:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
One plus side is there’s voice acting:
Of course there's a catch.

Now with Smash over for the next five years who's going to take the mantle? Gonna be a free-for-all.

Maybe a sequel to:

1635359495134.png

Hahahaha............................sadly that won't happen cause Sony need in Terry Crews voice "EXPLOSIVE BLOCKBUSTERS!!!!!"

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I doubt that's all the characters

A previous leak also mentioned the likes of Mad Max, Fred Flintstone and Johnny Bravo

They seem to be trying to get Harry Potter and Ron as well, but supposedly they're having issues with getting the rights

Also, they seem to be in talks to trying to get LeBron James of Space Jam 2 as future DLC, which would be bizarre lol

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy guh-huh, I managed to parry the second EMMI Parry moment, you know the one who is almost just frame.

FeelGoodMan.

Royalty1702

Smash Journeyman
Look, all I need is two characters that have no relation to each other whatsover: Chowder and Huey Freeman. That's it.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Now with Smash over for the next five years who's going to take the mantle? Gonna be a free-for-all.

Maybe a sequel to:

View attachment 335904

Hahahaha............................sadly that won't happen cause Sony need in Terry Crews voice "EXPLOSIVE BLOCKBUSTERS!!!!!"
They're still trying to come up with a better newcomer than Fat Princess.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Maybe a sequel to:

View attachment 335904

Still salty how they did my son Spike Ape Escape dirty

also watch as they still can’t get Lara Croft, Crash Bandicoot, or Dart Legend Of Dragoon LUL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I doubt that's all the characters

A previous leak also mentioned the likes of Mad Max, Fred Flintstone and Johnny Bravo

They seem to be trying to get Harry Potter and Ron as well, but supposedly they're having issues with getting the rights

Also, they seem to be in talks to trying to get LeBron James of Space Jam 2 as DLC
Space jam remixes though.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't think there's a single Warner Bros IP I care about that's not DC related now that I think about it so this game is not for me

Well there's Harry Potter but... we all know what happened with that

I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable Disney platform fighter with the Star Wars and Marvel characters

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Well, that settles that. Give me Scorpion and Subzero or Scarecrow and this will probably get my money.

Hope the team knows what their doing.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't think there's a single Warner Bros IP I care about that's not DC related now that I think about it so this game is not for me

Well there's Harry Potter but... we all know what happened with that

I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable Disney platform fighter with the Star Wars and Marvel characters
That was almost a thing, but Disney shot it down not wanting to do a game based around their characters fighting each other iirc

Jondolio

Smash Hero
That was almost a thing, but Disney shot it down not wanting to do a game based around their characters fighting each other iirc
Lol

Well I don't really care either way, I'm not really liking this platform fighters boom anyway. Until I see a genuinely well made, polished game with a cohesive identity I'm not gonna give a ****

Reactions: Z25

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Oh. Steven Universe. Going to be a hard pass for me then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom