• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How does that relate to the vampire thing?
Thought we were going to talk about Wario's bad health habits.

Because eating a lot of garlic would be a bad health habit for vampires.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Thought we were going to talk about Wario's bad health habits.

Because eating a lot of garlic would be a bad health habit for vampires.
I think I wouldn't mind being a vampire if it means I can eat whatever I want and suffer to drawbacks to my health.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think I wouldn't mind being a vampire if it means I can eat whatever I want and suffer to drawbacks to my health.
Well I have good news osby, as a regular human being, you too can suffer drawbacks to your health by irresponsible eating habits, no vampirism required!

Paraster

Smash Lord
Has anyone here ever...accidentally stolen a couple cats?

So I've been living at my dad's place since sophomore year of college, and a while back, a couple cats started coming by. We eventually realized they lived at a place two houses down, but spent a lot of time outside because that house also had a couple loud dogs. We started giving the cats food and eventually they started coming inside. It seemed like they were spending more and more time around us.

Then, earlier this year, their owners moved away and decided to just...leave the cats with us. So now my dad and I are their official owners.

osby

Smash Obsessed

So I've been living at my dad's place since sophomore year of college, and a while back, a couple cats started coming by. We eventually realized they lived at a place two houses down, but spent a lot of time outside because that house also had a couple loud dogs. We started giving the cats food and eventually they started coming inside. It seemed like they were spending more and more time around us.

Then, earlier this year, their owners moved away and decided to just...leave the cats with us. So now my dad and I are their official owners.
You didn't steal the cats, they choose you as their new slaves.

In all seriousness, it's not unusual for roaming domestic cats to have more than one house they use for feeding themselves. It sounds like they already preferred how you treated them so they're likely aren't too bothered by the disapparence of their previous, more negligent humans. They wouldn't stay with you if they didn't like you.

Congratulations!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Remember that one Avatar and Courage crossover I shared a while back where Courage, Eustace, and Muriel are swept up by a hurricane in their house and winds up in the world of Avatar where Courage gets mistaken for the Avatar that is destined bring an end to the Fire Nation?

I just love picturing the idea of the final battle between Courage and Fire Lord Ozai. xD

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, epic gamers around here.

Got a little question for ya all.

So, see this girl here that you might remember?
Screen Shot 10-22-21 at 05.21 PM.PNG

Yeah, I'm kinda trying to give her a snake-like head (anthro style), kinda like Snivy from Pokemon (she's alien snake-rabbit-thingy). Since i'm a [Very Smart Business Man] though, I want to draw her face on the front first, before I go with the more "ideal" angle for this kind of character. (aka the side)

If what I described make enough sense, let me know if it work or not.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
finally confirmed

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
From what it seems. Spider-Man: No Way Home looks like it's going to be Into the Spider-Verse but live-action and using the nostalgia trend.

Last edited:

Momotsuki

Smash Champion

Well, not quite, but I live with my aunt and one day a grey cat kind of just... showed up at the door one day. She walked in and uh... that was that! We tried to find who owned her for quite some time, but nobody came forward, so she's just lived here for the past five years or so. We named her Neffy, since we don't know what her name was before she arrived.

All signs point to her having been an abandoned pet; she's very friendly - thought not without an attitude! - and spayed, and was so when she first arrived. She picked a good door to walk into, though. She lucked out!

1634922128013.png

Here she is!

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo has a mysterious indie game reveal next week
🤔

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Advance Wars has been delayed

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Nintendo has a mysterious indie game reveal next week
🤔
reveal
character
guys... I think it might be Smash! /s

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still can't fathom that Flash died to a ******* sawblade.

This is the guy who has admitted he can think less then an attosecond. AN ATTOSECOND!!!!

His metabolism is so fast, the fear toxin alone shouldn't have affected him at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom