• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Nintendo has a mysterious indie game reveal next week
🤔
A lot of the replies are saying it's Oxenfree 2.

I have no idea what that is

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Waiting for my copy of Super monkey ball banana mania to show up, it'll either be today or on monday since it's coming from the UPS.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still can't fathom that Flash died to a ******* sawblade.

This is the guy who has admitted he can think less then an attosecond. AN ATTOSECOND!!!!

His metabolism is so fast, the fear toxin alone shouldn't have affected him at all.
I’m more surprised that you even watched the movie based on the DC series you have a good chunk of hatred for
@osby @Cutie Gwen Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Knight Dude Knight Dude @Speed Weed just finished watching Venom 2.

However I won't share my review yet as I am saving that for my birthday superpost on the 28th, so stay tuned 👀
That’s cool, you don’t have to tell those losers anything…BUT YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT THE BEST MOVIE IN OCTOBER AND THAT SPECIAL SAUCE 047A8213-F2F5-4FB1-BBA2-35EDFFE62904.jpeg

D

Deleted member

I’m more surprised that you even watched the movie based on the DC series you have a good chunk of hatred for

That’s cool, you don’t have to tell those losers anything…BUT YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT THE BEST MOVIE IN OCTOBER AND THAT SPECIAL SAUCEView attachment 335379
Nope, gotta wait for my birthday to see It.

It will be worth It doh :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
My job's computer network keeps going down for me and my coworkers. Only 6 more hours left! :teeth:

I actually watched the 5+ hour YT series that covered each prequel year for Injustice last month and it was fantastic.

I read the wiki summary for the animated movie and I must say WTF happened? This is arguably worse than when they messed up The Killing Joke. At least they got Conroy and Hammil to do a straight adaptation of that story, it was just the extra fluff preceeding the movie that was bad.

They really should have just stuck with adapting Year One. But even then, how do you kill off The Flash in the first ten minutes?

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
A lot of the replies are saying it's Oxenfree 2.

I have no idea what that is
Oxenfree is a really awesome little horror + slice-of-life game where a group of people at a high school reunion explore an abandoned communications base and pick up on weird radio signals that lead to spooky ghost shenanigans. It has a beautifully haunting atmosphere and really interesting story, and you get to choose a lot of dialogue trees so it's neat. A sequel could potentially be a bit bolder and braver as the original game, while charming and memorable, wasn't as weighty as I was hoping. This should be great.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nope, gotta wait for my birthday to see It.

It will be worth It doh :)
only worth the wait cause it’ll be you speaking words
I actually watched the 5+ hour YT series that covered each prequel year for Injustice last month and it was fantastic.

I read the wiki summary for the animated movie and I must say WTF happened? This is arguably worse than when they messed up The Killing Joke. At least they got Conroy and Hammil to do a straight adaptation of that story, it was just the extra fluff preceeding the movie that was bad.

They really should have just stuck with adapting Year One. But even then, how do you kill off The Flash in the first ten minutes?
I think Killing Joke was great…when they actually did the parts that were from the comic. If they wanted a Batgirl storyline, it could’ve at least been something actually from the comics and not the intimacy Bruce Timm finally managed to get.

tho before Injustice, I thought the worst DC animated movie would’ve been Batman and Harley Quinn (Bruce Timm involved as well oddly enough)

and yeahit was stupid that Barry, someone very important to the storyline, just dies like he’s some jabroni

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You right. I get on my dad about that all the time too lol. He loves candy and cake and pie and Im like "eat some apples"
I adore sweets but I try not to go overboard on 'em. I've started to eat more fruit lately and it definitely helps with my sweet tooth, apples and blackberries especially are amazing.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And for Friday's post, I drew a character I never drew before, Pitou from Hunter X Hunter. Been meaning to branch out a little this week, so I did.

Next week will have some more stuff, including the weekend this time. November will start out a little slow, but I have one specific fan-art thing I'm working on that hopefully a lot of people will like.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So based on the Chinese Riddler’s post we may be getting either warship Avalugg or Fighter Jet Mantine.

Both of which would be pretty sweet

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Evening people. I had a fun day damaging the crap out of my shoulder from cycling so that sucsk.

So here's my new favourite song from K-On.

FUWA FUWA TIME!

Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge cause I think he should watch the show and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy cause she's another weeb like me.

It's also just a damn good song in general.

ShotoStar

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo has a mysterious indie game reveal next week
🤔
Papyrus Bonus Fighter.... soon. It will be real, it will happen believe in the plan

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Evening people. I had a fun day damaging the crap out of my shoulder from cycling so that sucsk.

FUWA FUWA TIME!

Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge cause I think he should watch the show and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy cause she's another weeb like me.

Ah my favorite anime song that isn’t from the Oz anime.
Such a cheerful upbeat song.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

FUWA FUWA TIME!

Song isn't really my cup of tea but I've had some interest in K-On.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom