• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I finally got to watch the Amphibia season 3 premier! Spotted a pretty neat gaming reference.
Screenshot_20211006-072333_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211006-072333_YouTube (1).jpg
NiGHTS.jpg
Cartoons these days are made by a bunch of heckin nerds.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ah yeah, I live this remix! Also gotta love the motifs from the Gravity Falls and Owl House theme songs snuck into the start of No Big Deal.
Okay, this makes me angry.

Disney has been slapping their brand onto Marvel, Star Wars and The Simpsons but TOH somehow doesn't fit? It's a really whimsical and light-hearted show underneath its macabre surface, and we've also seen Disney movies are capable of getting really dark.

Ugh. All it takes is one jerk in power to ruin something good.
I know theres different groups of people running separate Disney areas…so why someone didn't move it to XD or Plus is just…ughugh
I think we all know why The Owl House """doesn't fit""" the Disney brand
doesn’t really help much, but Dana assumed that the reason wasn’t as bad as not liking LGBT stuff
Just drop the rest of the Paper Mario partners homie

Yeah.

****in Hooty.
HOOT HOOT

Idk if this was shared yet but apparently way more announcer voice clips were found in the files. There's some interesting names in here like a bunch of the Rugrats and Eliza Thornberry.
server mentioned that despite all of these things, not all of it will occur (like how Xander the best Smash Announcer says multiple names)
Leonardo's theme kind of hits. It's got a cool Genesis vibe to it.
well he does prefer old school gaming over modern gaming, so that helps
Im sorry to say this but Nick All-Stars looks poopy
good poopy game
Doesn't help how soulless and buggy it looks. The graphics not helping either.

Knew this game was gonna be below-average at best.

"Bu-but muhrollback! Wavedashing also!"
or ya know…we love some Nick

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Ayy it's TimeSpace
How you doin?
I'm alright! Just kind of chilling here while the fate of this small community remains in limbo I thought this was the speculation thread my bad. Pretty excited about Sora - though most of that hype is second-hand - and very excited for the Doomguy Mii and for modding to finally be able to take off.
Hyping irresponsibly worked out in the end, huh~?

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Dread reviews are popping up and its looking mostly positive!

And yet its still not Friday....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm alright! Just kind of chilling here while the fate of this small community remains in limbo I thought this was the speculation thread my bad. Pretty excited about Sora - though most of that hype is second-hand - and very excited for the Doomguy Mii and for modding to finally be able to take off.
Hyping irresponsibly worked out in the end, huh~?
Oh absolutely, I fully admit I was a party pooper at the time
Though once Sakurai started hyping it up all bets were off and my mind went to so many different places. All of my predictions were completely wrong and I honestly don't mind as I don't have any investment in a Gen 8 mon and Decidueye was always gonna be a no-show
Really happy for all the Sora fans and tbh I still can't believe it's real

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
To be fair, it's literally impossible to straight up give us everything. I'm happy about the way it ended but there's still a bunch of characters I want, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
But I find it healthier to focus on what is rather than what could've been.
I was trying to be poetic.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What a lineup, amirite?

View attachment 333485
Man. I don’t care if this shows my bias or not. But I think the DLC could have been a lot better if Piranha Plant, Byleth, and Pyra/Mythra had been replaced with a certain puppet, a certain orange marsupial, and a certain green gun toating demon slayer respectively. The entire lineup of DLC would go from a 7/10 to a 9/10 for me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man. I don’t care if this shows my bias or not. But I think the DLC could have been a lot better if Piranha Plant, Byleth, and Pyra/Mythra had been replaced with a certain puppet, a certain orange marsupial, and a certain green gun toating demon slayer respectively. The entire lineup of DLC would go from a 7/10 to a 9/10 for me.
I’ve got two responses to this. Do you want the reasonable one or the funny one?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I too would like the DLC line up more if three characters I didn't care about were replaced by three that I did.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think this whole DLC lineup would go from a 7/10 to a -7/10 if they replaced all characters with Deadly Six. Hot take, I know.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Got caught in the ****ing rain between the train station and home.

Did something a bit stupid and cycled somewhere I shouldn't have but hey. Gonna eat, then sleep and then I'll talk tonight.

Also...............

-----------------------------------------

Disney lawyers when there is a Smash tournament and people play Sora:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve got two responses to this. Do you want the reasonable one or the funny one?
I’m gonna regret this but I choose C. All of the above.
I too would like the DLC line up more if three characters I didn't care about were replaced by three that I did.
I know. I’m being petty. I shouldn’t have even posted. But you didn’t need to be a snarky asshole about it. Plus you’ed know the restraint I was showing if you realized that Steve wasn’t on my list of characters I tried to wish away despite my well known dislike of minecraft.
I think this whole DLC lineup would go from a 7/10 to a -7/10 if they replaced all characters with Deadly Six. Hot take, I know.
I’m just in a state of grief over smash’s death. It’s just so disappointing and knowing it’s more than likely dismal future makes it even harder to enjoy what we have. Cause I look at what we have and see all the stuff that I wish wasn’t here lol.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Better luck next game when there’s only 12 characters total and like 5 of them are new and Sakurai isn’t directing and the gaming landscape has changed so much that some characters have lost their only shot if ever getting in! Better LUCK!!!
Geez, it's not gonna be that bad.
If you're worried about folks like Geno, his popularity persisted for years and I don't think it will ever die out. That fanbase is super vocal. My MW on the other hand is a from a series with a rotating cast and got explicitly passed over in favor of someone else, so they've lost their only chance, but I'm still just happy the game exists.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Considering Pyra/Mythra and Byleth are my favorite DLC characters...

Yeaaaaaaah, it's a good thing you don't decide the roster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom