• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Has it occurred to anyone that, if they intend to do a second season of DLC, they might want to save some highly requested and popular potential fighters for it? And that’s why no Timmy or Jenny? Just a thought considering everyone seems to be jumping to the worst possible option.
If the data mine is true, then they're adding quite a few requested and popular characters.

I don't think anyone's thinking the worst. Most people seem to think it's a good list.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If the data mine is true, then they're adding quite a few requested and popular characters.

I don't think anyone's thinking the worst. Most people seem to think it's a good list.
I mean in reguards to it’s lacking of Timmy and Jenny and all the doomer talk about Frederator.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean in reguards to it’s lacking of Timmy and Jenny and all the doomer talk about Frederator.
I mean, for the first proper entry of a crossover fighting game, missing two or three big names isn't the end of the world.

I don't think people think they can't get in no matter what. It's just they are being cautious about expecting too much from a low-budget title like this.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hold on
From what I understand there's tons of announcer calls in the game. How do we know which ones are the characters we're getting?

Shroob

Sup?
Anyway, my own thoughts on NASB

Conceptually, I like it.

But it doesn't seem like a game for me.

I'm not really interested in all the tech like wavedashing that has the comp Smash players drooling at the mouth, and, maybe it's just me but the game feels like it's missing... something? Maybe it's the fact that they can't get the rights to the music for the stages, maybe it's the fact that all the characters are mute, but it just feels... really oddly quiet for what's supposed to be a wacky slapstick fighter?

I don't think it's a bad game by any means, but I don't think it'd keep my interest for long tbh.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Got my mixtape leading up to the presentation ready.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'll watch the presentation live with my brother so I won't be sharing my thoughts during it but man, I'm really excited.

Even if the final character is not someone I'm personally interested in, I feel like Sakurai's planning something special for this and I can't wait to see what's in store for Ultimate's finale.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just want to know if John Metroid is finally going to be in Smash or not.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Still no Timmy is disappointing but ayy Jimmy Neutron and Mr. Krabs lesgo lol

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
We all know they will.
This Is why i separated myself from them lol

Has it occurred to anyone that, if they intend to do a second season of DLC, they might want to save some highly requested and popular potential fighters for it? And that’s why no Timmy or Jenny? Just a thought considering everyone seems to be jumping to the worst possible option.
I dont think anybody's disagreed with the idea.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
8th anniversary of Kill la Kill today
Ryuko confirmed the final fighter

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
8th anniversary of Kill la Kill today
Ryuko confirmed the final fighter
something something pogchamp meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom