• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Danny Fenton was a mere 14 year old before being killed by his separated ghost side who would become a crazy psychopath

won’t see Dora go through that

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 's AMA is now up

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Just watched the final character reveal for Street Fighter V and whilst it may not be the best (even though this is much better than Decapre's reveal for USFIV), it will be interesting to see what role he will play within the future of Street Fighter in which I assume he may have a role in the 6th installment.

Other than that, I will provide my thoughts on the roster of that rumoured Netherealm's Marvel fighting game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
After watching a episode of Rugrats tonight I think I know the appeal of the show.

The antics of the baby characters is neat and all, but the adult characters are where the humor lies (in my opinion).

Note: One episode probably isn't a good judge of a show though, must watch more another time.
It's genuinely wild how much Rugrats got away with like the episode at the swimming pool turning Stu into a ****ing suicide jumper yet despite that, people overlook it when it comes to remembering shows that got away with stuff like that

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys and just tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge since he loves this thing from me. Enjoy my read!

About 5am last night I beat NEO The World Ends With You. What was practically my dream game I've now beaten after hoping for about 10 years for a sequel to happen. Been tearing up the past few hours still as there's no game I'll wait again for that long and like Pyra/Mythra in Smash was pretty much my "Holy Grail" of announcements. I'm just in a deep, deep mood right now.

So quick thoughts from me about NEO. A few small spoilers in there but nothing outright saying:

Pros
-The music
-The manga/anime conversation style of cutscenes. They really went all out with it.
-The whole character chemistry between Rindo, Fret and Nagi was amazing and the new characters all fit in well.
-The food system
-Most of the story including the final few in game days. OH MY GOD was it ****ing amazing! Like damn it was so full of twists and turns that it caught me off guard. Not to mention things people have waited YEARS to see have happened!

Cons
-Battle system can get spammy and all you needed to do really for a lot of the game was to spam.
-A character kill off felt forced in the third act
-More playable party members. And a few other characters really deserved more screentime.
-Drawn out second act that could have benefited from a few changes.
-Lack of a fun minigame like Tin Pin.

It was great but now I'm like.
1628072765336.png

And the thing is, outside of Tales of Arise and the final character from Smash, I kinda feel done with gaming in a way.

I'm glad. That is all.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Bushland Adventures is the best thing to come out of Rick and Morty.
Honestly this is one of the best things imo. It’s a great scene with really shows how good the show can be with it’s characterization.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy crap, Pointless is brutal.

Even with me beating the bomb rando troop, I still had tons of problems, I have almost no items left now. :132:

Shroob Shroob , what it the same with you & do you have any advices for me?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo should do an N. Sane Trilogy situation with Mario, but they should specifically remake the Super Mario Advance series and it’s precursor, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. All that extra content and junk.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The newcomer thread made me realize how old some of the people in the speculation scene are. I'm not saying they're to old to ponder who the next character will be, but some of thek are too damn old to be acting like it's their will to live. You're damn near 40, stop ******** about Crash and Fire Emblem and start a family.

osby

Smash Obsessed
The newcomer thread made me realize how old some of the people in the speculation scene are. I'm not saying they're to old to ponder who the next character will be, but some of thek are too damn old to be acting like it's their will to live. You're damn near 40, stop ******** about Crash and Fire Emblem and start a family.
Eh, people are free to engage in their hobbies at every age. Some people in that thread really need to chill but that goes for all age groups.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't know why, but I have a sinking suspicion that you might have changed your child into a dove
No I didn't. I have a stable conscience at night knowing that I, most certainly, didn't turn Bobby into a dove. I mean, I love Bobby, he stays as a toddler his entire life because God is dead. Who doesn't like rambunctious kids that will never legally inherit the farming business?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Funnily enough, nothing too bad is happenin' in the newcomer thread atm.

Mostly peoples being weird out by Nintendo removing all trace of the August Direct, you know, the K.Rool/Simon one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom