• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Kids who are just getting into video game music now and wanting find more to listen will never see the glory days of the VGM community before the massacre and being able to find stuff on YouTube easily.

I mean like having a lot of games under one channel. Then corporate goes psycho after being fine with it for like five years.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No Sony bought it and restructured it.
Oh. That’s nice. Wonder if that means anything about which games will be allowed at it and which ones won’t.

Edit: Of course no smash and all the games are being played either on PS5 or PC. Great. So no Smash at EVO and if KI ever comes back it won’t be able to be played there either. Fan ****ing tactic.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh. That’s nice. Wonder if that means anything about which games will be allowed at it and which ones won’t.

Edit: Of course no smash and all the games are being played either on PS5 or PC. Great. So no Smash at EVO and if KI ever comes back it won’t be able to be played there either. Fan ****ing tactic.
We don’t know that for a fact. This is the first year under Sony and obviously Smash isn’t going to be at an online only tourney. The only other game with notoriously bad netcode there is FighterZ and that’s a side tourney.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We don’t know that for a fact. This is the first year under Sony and obviously Smash isn’t going to be at an online only tourney. The only other game with notoriously bad netcode there is FighterZ and that’s a side tourney.
I just worry that this could cause Microsoft to see even less value in a new KI and I really want a sequel and I’ve gone from thinking a sequel was a lock to being afraid that it was a one and done and I’m tired of my favorite franchises dying.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Watching the Bidoof music video again and see that Pokémon Battle Revolution gameplay is included.

Don't understand why that game is being recognized but Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness were nowhere to be found in that 25th anniversary intro back in February (and all three have the same developer for crying out load). :glare:

Colo and XD badly needs love, Pokémon.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Dutch Raikuna

I swear trying to search for music on YouTube raises my blood pressure to critical levels.

I miss the old days. **** the companies for copyright crap. Should have learned foresight to prevent the community from growing by selling the soundtracks more easily.

Worst thing is that I always forget to eat as well.

Bet yous in like 20 years that's what the internet will be like. You're forced to piss in the government bucket or piss in the corporate bucket. You get shot for breaking the law on the net as well.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Watching the Bidoof music video again and see that Pokémon Battle Revolution gameplay is included.

Don't understand why that game is being recognized but Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness were nowhere to be found in that 25th anniversary intro back in February (and all three have the same developer for crying out load). :glare:

Colo and XD badly needs love, Pokémon.
Probably because Bidoof wasn't in Colosseum or XD.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I turned back to see what happened.

Turns out doing that locks you to normal mode for the playthrough, at least I think...

Edit: Wait, things are slightly different and I'm in the Glen. I think there's a way...
That's what I was talkin' about when I mentioned starting a new save. Welp, have fun. 👀

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
who wants to join a literature club?
Take up a hobby?
Get a life? :nifty:
Play your backlogs. Get a new hobby. Go outside and find something to do. There's plenty of things to do.
2 of these are calming and helpful enough recommendations for snake to take...and then there was noipoi when gave no **** at that moment
Oh, just thought using spoilers was a cool trend. Thought I might join in on the fun before it dies out.
it's not allowed to die out

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I gotta be honest: after all that has happened to me in the past couple of days, this was legit the game I needed.

I'm glad you reccomended me it way back in December
I'm glad, man. The game honestly is a work of art to me, I genuinely enjoy sharing it with people.

Dutch Raikuna

If I didn’t like you guys I wouldn’t be talkin to you.

The fact that I’m taking the time to insult you proves I care :4kirby:
Indeed.

You be nice to your friends and a **** to your very worst enemies.

The whole comment came from in-joke IRL. I just wanted to use it on the forums.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I gotta be honest: after all that has happened to me in the past couple of days, this was legit the game I needed.

I'm glad you reccomended me it way back in December
I'm glad, man. The game honestly is a work of art to me, I genuinely enjoy sharing it with people.
Wholesome boards

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just worry that this could cause Microsoft to see even less value in a new KI and I really want a sequel and I’ve gone from thinking a sequel was a lock to being afraid that it was a one and done and I’m tired of my favorite franchises dying.
Phil Spencer has went on record that the only thing keeping them from making it is that they can’t find a developer to make it. You have to remember that KI3 was basically lightning in a bottle for both Double Helix and Iron Galaxy. No one else could probably live up to that aside from those two. Double Helix got bought by Amazon so that ain’t happening but I’m sure when Double Helix wraps up the projects their on Microsoft will jump at them to see if they’d be down to do KI4. Just gotta be patient is all. KI is happening, Maximilian Dood made sure of that, but Phil made it clear they need the right team to do it justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom